Part 2

Summary:

Ryosuke's beloved dog, Momo-chan, falls sick and requires to visit a veterinarian in town.
The said doctor turns out to be someone Yuto used to know in the past.
They meet for a drink, and things turn a bit out of control.

Even the thoughts of leaving you hurt me."

"I'm leaving now."

Yuto has rucksack clinging on his shoulder and a smile lingers on his face as he grasps Ryosuke's hand for one last time before leaving. Time flies when you're having fun, and five days have gone so fast, indeed. Yuto and Ryosuke had fun, but sadly it's that time of the week again for Yuto to move out.

They are engaged in a relationship which they can't share with the rest of the world, at least not yet. They need to get their head around certain, no, lots of things. Having Yuto coming over quite often could've caused some speculation already, but all the media knows up to now is that the two guys are best friends. Nothing particularly suspicious about it. Yuto and Ryosuke attempt to play safe as well, simply coming over to each other's house every week and spend time together on weekends. When they are free, of course.

Recently, Ryosuke has been busy with promotion for his new movie, while Yuto is kept occupied with his modelling activities. Still, Ryosuke doesn't forget their morning ritual to have some light chat and a bowl of miso soup before starting the day. Sometimes Yuto wonders where does Ryosuke get all those energy from, to get up early in the morning and prepare their breakfast, continue by vacuuming and cleaning the house, even doing laundry. Yuto can only admire Ryosuke and wake up every day feeling blessed for having such a perfect partner.

"When will you have sleepover again?" Ryosuke sends him a kind smile, and Yuto feels like his heart is melting, helplessly. He understands now; he always does, but now it has come clear to him why Ryosuke's fans are all over him. That smile is one winning smile no one will be able to resist.

Yuto leans in and plants a kiss on Ryosuke's temple. "Soon. You know I'll miss your miso soup a lot."

"Only my miso soup?"

A hand is on Ryosuke's cheek, caressing it. There's a feeling they can't comprehend at that time when such small touch ignites spark in their hearts.

"Do I really have to answer that? Isn't that obvious?"

Ryosuke shakes his head lightly.

"I love you." Yuto kisses Ryosuke again on the cheek, and there is a slight bounce when his lips touch Ryosuke's cheek, making him want to pinch those cutie cheeks of Ryosuke's. But he is so perplexed at that point that he only stares at them before Ryosuke mutters his reply.

"I love you too."

Shyly, and those cheeks begin to blush.

"Why are you so cute?? It's so unreal!" Yuto squeezes Ryosuke's cheeks at last. Such temptation he can never counter.

"Stop squeezing my cheeks! Just go already!"

Yuto giggles at how Ryosuke tries to get his hands off his cheeks while aiming at his leg to kick him.

"Momo-chan.... I'll miss you too!"

A small puppy walks in between Ryosuke's legs and starts to sniff Yuto's jeans. Seems like Ryosuke's dog – and his many other pets – has taken a liking in Yuto. Yuto brings the dog to his embrace and she licks Yuto's face all over, while Ryosuke is smiling from where he is standing.

"It's time for papa to leave, Momo-chan. We'll see him again next week..." Ryosuke mumbles almost unconsciously, the smile still painted on his face and Yuto looks up at him, seeing how his eyes are sparkling with what seems like mix of joy and sadness.