ch 3 (the titles are killing me)

A/N OMFG OFM GOMFMGO I HAD SO MANY UNEXPECTED FAMILY PROBLEMS THIS IS NOT OKAY I A M S  O  R R Y H O L Y S H I T T T T T T T SDKJFHKJSDFH OK WELP HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER I LOVE YOU thanks for people who actually r like staying and supporting and it means sososososo much ilyyyyyy      Okay so some things got a lil crazy. For one, there was the fam and two, my mind was so wrapped around this that I got a major block because I kept getting distracted and stuff, so I really hope this isn't bad and it's what y'all want. I'm so sorry for making u guys wait ily again!!! im sorry its a lil short im still getting back into the swing of things and lowkey forgot a tiny bit about what i was writing skrt skrt

I'll just talk to her the next time I see her.

"I need to go, I don't wanna get into some deep trouble when I get home. I'll catch you guys later. Feel better, Ben. I'm so sorry this happened to you." I bent down a little bit to talk to him so he could hear me better.

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"Thanks Ben. Get better." I said as I started to turn around and walk away.

"Hey, (y/n). Do y-you want to go w-with us to the Quarry, including B-B-Beverly, too?"

"Sure, that'd be great! See you guys then!" I finally walked away, dreading going home not knowing what was waiting for me there.

~h o m e~

"Where've you been?" Henry asked as I walked through the door. His tone was a bit different though. He really didn't seem mad, he just seemed curious. Mind you, I was still scared.

"Oh, uh, I was just helping a kid who got hurt." He could probably sense the nervousness in my voice. I'm sure he knew it was Ben since he's the only one who goes to my school that got hurt recently, since he did it. He didn't seem to happy that I was helping this kid out.

"I hope you're not going to plan on hanging out with him. He's probably a loser. You need to hang out with me and my friends more, your social life will be fixed if you do." He told me. Oh, yes. He knew it was Ben. I really want to avoid this rant about how I should avoid the losers at all costs.

"Okay. I will." I really didn't know how to respond. If I try to talk back he'll just get really mad and then go beat the losers up because they put ideas in my head of me wanting to hang out with them. So, I just agreed. Not like I'm actually going to listen to him. I can have my own friends. Besides, there's really nothing wrong with them.

A/N oh and btw this is going a lil slow i know i know but imma put a lot more rich rich in the next chapter so get hypeddd