One Night Stand with the Bad Boy

By: BlueePisces

NOTE: UNEDITED

"It's either you like it or not Aya." He said firmly.

"Is this what you wanted to talk about!? This is non sense! I'll go out whomever I wanted to and you don't fucking care!" I said frustrated.

I suddenly pushed by the near wall, my back on it and I felt the twinge at my back being forcefully pushed. I was caged, his both hands are now at my heads sides. He looked down to me level our eyes, our faces are just inches apart and I can smell his manly minty scent. His smell is so hypnotizing.

"Don't you dare defy my Eliot. You're mine now!" He groan looking at me straight in the eyes, I suddenly felt afraid of him but no. He should know that his not my boss or anybody's. I muster all my courage and look him straight in the eyes not showing anything to him.

"N-no...I-I'm no body's" I said stuttered. I mentally slap myself to that, where did my courage awhile ago went to!? Shit. He's really intimidating.

He pulled away his face to mine while still gazing at me, I didn't look away at him. I don't want him to think that I'm afraid of him or whatever, he's now towering me making me looked up at him.

"Try me Aya, I'll get what's mine whatever you do. You'll always be mine." He said his lips twitching to smirk.

---------------------------

What will you do if one morning you woke up next to this greek like face, a perfect sculpted body with the most beautiful eyes? But, what if you realize that his Clark David?
The bad boy and gang leader of your school?

Would you scream for joy? or scream for your life?

Read and find out
-----------------------------------
I read this book awhile back and loved it. The author said this book is not edited, and although there are a lot of grammar mistakes in the summary the book has less of them. So give it a try.