Scenario2:Shall we Play this Game of Love?(Refreshing!) (Isubokuro x Sou)[Part1]

I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I changed the title of this one because I thought it would be cooler haha.. I really want to have original story jackets but everyone is busy right now. When milmil ( @milmil_3131) is not busy with school, story jackets will be added to this one and for No Longer Alone. For the meantime I will use pictures that aren't mine and credits to whoever drew them and Utattemita no Hon (Book of Utattemita) magazine. Finally, people have told me that since I write in mostly dialogue, it's hard to tell who is speaking. For this story, normal font is Isubokuro, --dashes with normal font-- is Isubokuro when Isubokuro is narrating, italics is Sou, (bracket italics) is Sou's other (?) self, [bracket ] is any other characters, {this kind of bracket thing} is to indicate a change in setting, and [[double brackets]] would be things that are being read such as posters, lines in a book, text messages (or anything on a device in general I will specify). I hope this clears things up a little bit, sorry I don't want to make the story seem like a play script but not in 3rd person either and there is no font change or color option (wattpad should add some). Well now, let's dive into the story of these two....

-- I - S - U - B - O - K - U - R - O, that's how you spell my name. Surely, you have seen my name everywhere, haven't you? The shining man in the C0lpico* advertisement? That's me! The amazingly cool main in the movie ONE OFF MIND ? I'm there again! Ranked number one "The Coolest Japanese Guy" and "The Man I Want to Embrace" 3 years in a row? It's the one and only me. With my sleek black hair, sexy beautiful face, and being 185cm tall, there's no one parallel to me in beauty. Professional singer, model, and actor, I'm number one in everything. And I though it would always be that way until I met that kid... --

[[Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow* ....Male Lead: Isubokuro]] (Information Booklet)

Ha, of course the lead is going to be me. The director is n-buna so this project definitely will raise my popularity. Who else can fit the character "A refreshing young man" better than me after all? Since this is going to be important for my career, I guess I should start to practice now huh...?

{At the recording site}

"[Isubokuro-kun...?]"

"Yes, Director Orangestar ?"

"[We have a change in script...]"

"What?!"

"[We decided to replace the actor of the male lead to Sou instead.]"

"Excuse me....?!"

Why?! How is this small scale actor who isn't anywhere as popular as me do the part better?!

"[Well....the character is suppose to be kind and innocent ....although you are an amazing actor no doubt, your type of appeal is too mature for the part...]"

"........"

How could this be?! This brat is way inferior than me! Let's see how good he really is and when it ends up becoming a flop, who's fault will it be for switching me out!

"[.....but, we do have a job for you if you don't mind, Isubokuro. Could you train Sou? He just debuted a few months ago at the Niconico Shining Talent Competition for Idols and a pro like you should have some tricks that could help him no?]

"......."

Train?! Train that brat?! I'm no trainer I'm a top quality actor! Why does a big shot like me have to go to the lows of training a newbie....

"[...oh! Speaking of Sou, there he is! Hey, Sou! Come greet Isubokuro-kun.]"

Oh boy, here comes the damn kid...

-- My first impression after seeing him for the first time was " he's just an ordinary kid" but deep inside I was captured by his light brown hair, his bright blue eyes, his pale complexion. Really, I felt as if I saw an angel but of course, my pride wouldn't accept it.--