Introduction

I'm in my room watching "Legend of the Everfree" who knows how many times I have seen it already. "*gasp* I have an amazing idea! I should have the Equestria Girls see them selves as ponies!" 

As the girls are coming back from their field trip a light consumes them. They wake up in a chair the same color as their skin with their or their ponies cutie mark. FlutterShy looks at me and screams. "Who are you?" SunsetShimer asks. "I'm HavenCat but you can call me Haven or Miss Cat. Now the reason you're here is because I want to show you where Princess Twilight lives and her adventures with her friends, also to show what you look like as Ponies." They all cheer but Twilight. 

I walk over to Twilight reveling what I look like. I have long blonde hair in a pony tail with blue eyes, I have a pair of fake black cat ears and a leather choker with a small bell attached to it to make it look like a caller. I have jeans with black shoes and my shirt is blue with blood splatters from the top going to the bottom.

"Twilight I know you don't know much about your pony look alike but this will answer your questions you had back at the Friendship games." I tell her. She nods and smiles while I go to the back with my computer and sit in my light blue chair with a note book and pencil.

I start the first episode. "Friendship is magic part 1."

(I'm sorry it's short but I'm sure most who read this can't wait to see their reactions. One more thing before you go I'm going to shorten their names but sometimes I might type their full name by accident because I'm typing fast.)