Girlfriend Smut

Erich's POV
I met Y/n a few times after I asked her to be my girlfriend and I'm still falling hard for her.
'Just a matter of time' I thought to myself smirking, glancing down at my watch and it read 15:25.
I better start leaving now. I looked around one last time, walked to my car and drove to Y/n's house.

Time skip
I pulled up to her house and walked around to her front door.
I knocked on her house door. Ten seconds later it opened and the beautiful face of Y/n greeted me.
"Hi Erich" Y/n said, smiling at me. I smiled back and said,
"Hello"
"Do you want to come in?"
"I'd love to"
We walked in together and sat on the couch. I just can't hold it in anymore! I pushed her down into the couch and pinned her down so the couch ducked down under our weight. She gasped and looked into my eyes.
I couldn't see them but I knew my eyes were filled with lust so I hushed her with a kiss and started grinding my hard-on on her cilt. She moaned into my mouth and I pulled away and kissed down her neck, looking for her sweat spot.
"Ericcch" she moaned and I knew that I had found it. I kept sucking on that same spot and when I pulled away, there was a purple and blue mark. I ripped off her top and went down to her bra. I unclipped it with my skilled fingers and pulled her bra off by one of the cups. I sucked and nipped on her nipple whilst playing with the other, listening to her moans of pleasure, which were created by me. I kissed up from her breasts to her earlobe, biting gently, then biting harshly when she didn't respond. She moaned loudly. When she leaned up, I pressed my hands against her throat, choking her because I was filled up with lust and I was busy with pleasuring my love. I removed my hands and began nipping at her throat with my teeth as I pulled her skirt and panties down. I insurted a finger in her slowly because she was a virgan. I moved my finger in and out of her quickly and she moaned more. As she was about to cum, I pulled out my finger and licked her juices up.
"Erich" she whined.
I licked my lips, put her legs over my shoulders and licked around her pussy. I began to eat her out and she soon cumed in my mouth. I got rid of my pants and boxer. I put my dick at her entrance and pushed in slowly. Tears escaped her eyes but I kissed them away. She nodded and I pulled out and pushed back in but me being dominant, went fasted and she cummed all over my hard dick. After a few sloppy thrusts, I came deep inside of her wound. I pulled out panting and picked her up bridal style and walked to her bedroom, laying her down on the bed, cuddling into my chest as our legs tangled.
"I love you Erich" Y/n whispered lovingly before falling into a peaceful sleep in my arms.
I smiled, planting a kiss on his girlfriend's head.
"I love you to Y/n" I said and I saw that she smiled, telling that she heard and ment it and fell asleep.