5

Everytime the clock hand ticks,
you will look for me even more.
-Touchdown,TWICE

Jihyo and Mina nervously smiles and looked at the oldest member.

The 97-liner doesn't know how to respond with Nayeon's question, but Jihyo being the leader, "We encountered some sunbae-"

"Yah, Nayeon unnie. If it's okay to share, they are willing to tell us what they were hiding." Jeongyeon interfered. "Besides, Jihyo and Mina are old enough to take care of themselves."

"I'm just worried with the two of you," Nayeon said, sitting beside them. "If there's any problem, please do open up to the members. Okay?" Nayeon reassures.

"No, no. It's just crush talk unnie!" Mina imidieatly says, which Jihyo agreed.

"Yeah, there's no problem at all!" Jihyo says.

Nayeon laughed, "We all know that Mina has this crush thing with Jimin." Mina blushed, "It's too obvious, Minari." Nayeon softly pinched her cheek.

"Alright, I'll leave you two now to settle your crush talk." Nayeon says and hugged them. Jeongyeon winked and waved goodbye to the two.

~

"You don't have to be so rough with her, hyung." Jimin says, while helping Jin preparing their food.

"I was shocked." Yoongi said, "But it feels nice now that we talked and settled."

Namjoon decided to join the conversation, "And now what will happen?"

"I don't know." Yoongi says, Namjoon sighed.

"Why don't you try befriending her." Jimin says, "Since that's where you two left. For being friends."

Yoongi just thought of what will happen when he tries to talk to her, hoping that she won't ignore or avoid him.

"Namjoonie, I need some more kimchi because this won't fill your stomachs!" Jin shouted from the kitchen, Namjoon nodded and grabbed his coat.

"You wanna come, hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, the older nodded and went with him.

~

"I'm glad that Jeongyeonie will cook for us." Sana says,

"But it sucks that we're the ones who need to be in the supermarket." Chaeyoung said, Jihyo went to put her arm around the two members and said "It's okay! Atleast we can buy snacks with Jeongyeon unnie's card" Jihyo showed the said member's credit card.

"I divided the list." Jihyo handed the lists, "Find them so we can go home faster. Arasso?" The two nodded and they left.

"Okay I need lettuce." Jihyo says, and went to the vegetable stand, picked the nicest of them all and putting it in the basket. "What is she making??" She sighs and looked for the kimchi.

Yoongi shooked his head because Namjoon left him for iced coffee and he just decided to go and buy the kimchi. and was shocked to see Jihyo.

"Jihyo?" Yoongi called, Jihyo stood up and looked at him.

"Oh, what a coincidence?" Jihyo says while holding the kimchi.

Yoongi laughed, "yeah. came here to buy the kimchi that Jin hyung need."

"Oh, i'm here with some of my members because Jeongyeon unnie is cooking." Yoongi nodded,

"It's nice seeing you here." Jihyo says, and is about to leave when Yoongi said something.

"Can I meet you tomorrow?" Jihyo stared at him. "I mean, if you don't have any schedule." Yoongi scratched the back of his head.

Jihyo laughed, "We do, actually."

Yoongi frowned but smiled imidieatly. "Oh, that's okay."

"Give me your phone." Yoongi did what he was told, "I'll give you my number and contact me. Okay, oppa?"

Yoongi flashed his gummy smile when he heard oppa.

"I'm sorry! I should have called you Sunbae, i'm so sorry!" Jihyo imidieatly realized her 'mistake'

"Hyung/Jihyo!" Namjoon and Sana called.

Yoongi smiled, "It's okay, Jihyo-ah!" and grabbed a kimchi on the aisle. "I'll get going now. See you soon." and he left.

Sana and Chaeng gave their leader a meaningful stare but Jihyo avoided them and left.

"Hmm?" Chaeng said, Sana shrugged and followed the leader.

~

Merry Christmas, Everyone!! I hope you're enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones with a smile! I'm sorry for the late update and I have no reason to not update my stories. Thank you so much for the endless love and support you have been giving to my stories, I love you all! 🎄