EVERY INCH A QUEEN

Start from the beginning

"Oh, good, yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is. And find out what they are gonna do with it once they get it."

Damon throws the end of one of the silver chains in my direction, I don't even notice it until it hits the hardwood floors with a dull thud. Damon eyes me up and I sigh.

"Damon, please don't throw things at me. I have the motoric skills of a new born baby."

I bend over to pick up the heavy chain and feel the pressure on my back. There have been way too many close calls already and my whole body hurts from it still. It has been slowly healing, but it takes way too long to be really effective.

I start to wrap the chain around Mas- the werewolf's body. How the hell did I end up here? So deep in the Mystic Falls gang and their supernatural troubles.

There are so many more questions than answers filling my head. But I do feel it somewhere, that this is where I belong, with these people. Wrapping large silver chains around the werewolf I totally just made out with.

Something seems to be getting through to Bonnie, her face crinkles up.

"Somewhere small. Dark. There's water." Damon shakes his head.

"Like a sewer?"

"No. Like a well? That can't be right. Yeah. It's a well."

"Why would it be in a well?" Bonnie lowers her hands from Mason's head and opens her eyes.

"I told you, I only get what I get." Mason grunts from the chair and grabs Bonnie's wrist harshly.

Damon slaps the hand off her with almost no trouble at all, now that the full moon is ways away the werewolf has nothing on the vampire.

"That's it. That's all I got." Bonnie walks toward the door of the house and I think I see her for who she really is for the first time. If I look close enough I can see the blood colleting on her hands and finding a home under her nails. I can see the guilt gnawing away at her.

Damon stops Bonnie before she can leave.

"Hey, Judgey!"

Bonnie looks at him. This is the first time I have really looked at Bonnie's eyes. They are dark in all the ways someone's eyes can be dark. The weight of the world seems to have made itself quite cozy in Bonnie Bennet's eyes.

"Thank you," Damon says earnestly, he isn't soft much, so this is a moment between the two.

Bonnie only nods and walks away, leaving me with Damon and a tied up Mason Lockwood.

"Come on. Wake up, wolf boy." When Damon doesn't get a response he punches Mason in the face, pushing the chair he is tied to back a bit.

I sit down on the parlor couch where I take my phone out of my back pocket and start to play a game on it, the electric sound effects bursting from the small speakers.

"Lola, don't you have anything else to do?"

The question fills my head, Damon's voice fills my head and I try so hard to come up with an answer that isn't just desperate and horribly sad.

My plan fails.

"Damon, I don't have anywhere else to go."

The oldest Salvatore is heating up a fire poker, the ashes fly out of the fireplace like tiny snowflakes. Mason is struggling to get out of the chair but to no avail.

"Someone's feisty."

Mason uses his body to thrust the chair backwards when Damon starts walking in his direction with the fire poker in hand. He spits out a "what" at Damon's face.