Chapter 14

Melody's POV

"There all done!" Said jane, as she finished doing my makeup and hair, 

"Yay! Now for the best bit! Putting on the dress!" Squealed Emma, I laughed at her enthusiasm, 

"Oh I wish I could have my wedding again" Said Emma dreamily, 

"Come on Ems yours was only 2 months ago, you literally just got back from your honey moon!" I said, 

Emma giggled, "I know I know, but it's all just so much fun!" 

Jane and I looked at each other before rolling our eyes, "Emma, I don't remember you enjoying it when you heard that the table cloths were going to be cream rather than egg shell" Said Jane. 

Emma had a shifty look on her face, "Yes well, other than the planning its great fun!" 

"Why you made such a fuss about it though Ems is beyond me! Their basically the same colour!" 

Emma glared at me, "There is a very big difference between Egg shell and cream, thank you very much! God, you sound just like Darren" 

Jane and I both laughed at the look of annoyance of Emma's face. 

"Enough of making fun of me, come look in the mirror Melody" Emma's annoyance melted away in her voice to be replaced with excitement. 

I got up and let out a small gasp when I saw my reflection.

I stared at my reflection, and let my mind wonder back to four months ago when Greyson had proposed, and everything which had happened since

My favourite memory was coming back from a day out with Annabel and Caitlin to find Greyson fast asleep in our bed with Hunter and Phoenix tucked on either side between his arms. 

Or the slightly more embarrassing memory of Eli waking in on Greyson and I having sex when he couldn't remember how to change a nappy. 

But the slightly sadder times of Noah completely ignoring my existence when I tried to talk to him at Emma's wedding and then Greyson having to hold me back when I heard Noah give a snide comment about the silver scars on my children.