The alphas little mate

Hi if you didn't know my name is Damon woods and I got adopted into a family of werewolves. That sounds exciting right ? It actually isn't since I'm  were cheetah , cheetahs and wolf are like salt and sugar , not good together. Asides from that let's get to know me better. I'm 17 year old boy , I'm still in high school and currently unemployed. I have natural blonde hair swept to the right side , and its long for a boy. My eyes are lime green with a little bit of blue towards the middle , and they slightly glow in the dark which I find pretty cool.  I am little under average height , also quite lean for my age. I've been told that i was very cute by many people and I'm apparently the alphas mate . I'm not sure how i feel anymore.

Damon's pov

I was sitting in my room at the orphan edge, some people were coming in to day at 8:30 currently it was 8:00 and I was bored. So I went down stairs to get some breakfast because I was getting hungry, I finished cooking my breakfast and sat quietly eating my yummy BACON. Once I finished I washed the dishes, once I was finished it was 8:30 and the door bell rang. Ms. Apple led the people to the lounge and all called us in. I was wearing a beanie so no one can see my ears and I tucked my tail away. I sat on the floor so all the other kids could sit on the couch."So kid this is James and Jason, they will adopt one of you guys and your gonna be there brother or sister, got it." ms. Apple told us." yes Ms.apple" we said. James went straight to me, he grabbed my face and observed it inch by inch.
" we'er taking him" James said while staring at his brother nodding.

" ok, go pack your bags Damon " Ms.apple said sweetly.

I went up stairs and entered my room, I packed every thing while James and Jason signed some papers. Once I finished I hopped down stair and saw that jacob and Jason were waiting for me at the door. I went over to them and waved good bye to my orphan edge friends and jumped in to their Lamborghini.

" my name is James and here is Jason we are brother and now your our new little brother" James said emotionless.

"hi I'm Damon nice to meet you " I said and that was the end of the conversation.

AT THE HOUSE

I was asleep when went got there so Jason carried me while James grabbed my stuff. Jason carefully place me on the couch and he slapped lightly across they face. My eyes shot open and then I glared at Jason.

" we're home now Damon " he said gently.

I looked around and saw many people staring at me. They all introduced them selves.

" okay please don't freak out but we are werewolves" tj said ( tj is the alpha).

I stared at them and I reached up and slowly pulled off my beanie and unwrapped my tail, I heard many loud gasp. They stared at me in shock and I started feeling very insure about my self.

So I broke the ackward silence and said "I'm a werecheetah".

" your so cute" tj said while pinching my cheek, I pushed his hand away.

"resisting your alpha i see" tj said while patting my head lightly.

"What ever im going to sleep" i closed my eyes and james carried me upstairs to my room.