Lisa and Lynn

After everyone left, It was just Lynn and Lisa. Lisa was too fat to move and she had Lynn helping her make her lose weight. Lisa's machine was helping, Lisa dropped 300 pounds and could move again. She got up instantly and made out with Lynn. Lynn was shocked and their bellies rubbed against each other. Lynn wanted to grope her ass, but she couldn't reach her ass due to her arms being short.  Lynn fell on her ass due to her standing for too long. Lisa exploded with laughter while Lynn shot her a look. Lynn wasn't as happy with her weight, but the jiggle and the weight made her feel safe. She played with her belly sometimes while Lisa pleasured her with the dildo machine she made. Lynn got tired of standing so Lisa made her a chair that moved for her. Lynn liked this, and rubbed her full belly after eating a big meal. Lisa's mobility had been a curse and a blessing. Lisa needed help getting up, and Lynn's inactive bones couldn't handle Lisa's weight. Lynn would flop back on her ass, due to hers being so large and her not being able to stand for long. Lynn had to run errands, and the car seat rubbed against her belly. Lynn had to sit in one of those automated scooters. It was sad, Lynn had to ask many times to reach something and often fell out. She would attempt to get up, she always fell on her belly and couldn't get up. She asked for help though no one would. She once sat in the back if the store and squirmed the whole time. It was closing time and she was sweating bad and asleep in the back. She woke up to someone sqeezing her ass, and taking off her leggings. She couldn't do anything to stop him, she was fat and could barely move her legs. An employee was fucking her in the ass, and she just sat there and did nothing. Like a fat boulder. It felt good, but she got looks from that employee ever since. Lynn got home late, and fell on the couch and went into a food coma due to her snacking down forever at Burp N' Burger. She woke up to a Lisa in a bath robe and Lisa kissed Lynn on the lips. Lynn shooed her away and her exposed belly she was trying to cover didn't help. Lynn pressed her chest and belly together and sighed. She sat in her chair and rubbed her belly and sighed.