Prologue

Authors Note: The PLOT is MINE. The characters are MINE, please do not plagiarize I've had this story since my first year of college. And also I worked really hard on it. I will be updating once a week or every two depending on my course load. Other than that enjoy! Also POSITIVE criticism is welcome...and as time progresses the rating on the story will change. Take care :)

Prologue

There comes a time in life where people begin to question their existence. Questions that stems from fear so deep rooted into their mind that it becomes a reality for them. Why fear? It's just an emotion, a thing that's given birth to take form.
The whole situation is rather absurd, humans! She snarled quietly to herself.
Eons and ages will past yet the same thing will occur continuously with time. The thing that starts out good and will eventually go bad.
As dawn approaches she reminisces about the time the she spent with her mother. Her loving gentle mother, how she missed her so. Tears came to her eyes as she thought about her family and the village of people she grew up with together. A gentle breeze caressed her cheek. A memory long buried deep resurfaced "if you cannot let go of death then you won't have a future," she recalled her mother advising her at the time of her father's death. How long has been since her capture? No one is going to break her.
She gazed into the bucket of water, a diagonal scarred reflection glaring back at her. Hands tied behind her back, she gazed upon the heavens as dawn gives birth to a new day. The world owes her and her buried island a debt. For she was the last of her kind and they will not break her. No longer will she quiver, she will make them suffer, the same injustice she has went through. Like the new day, she was born again this time she was stronger and this time she's coming for them.
Trista is her name and the entire universe will feel the wrath of a woman scorned.