Chapter 8: Interruption

***Alex's POV***

"Norma?" I call from the foyer when I return home from work.

"I'm in the kitchen, babe!" 

As I round the corner and see her beside the sink, chopping something, her silk dress occasionally showing off the curve of her ass as she moves, I can't help but stand and watch her for a moment. I lean against the wall as she dances through the kitchen, startling slightly when she finally notices me.

Her expression immediately softens and she smiles dreamily. 

"Were you just watching me?" She asks, turning her head to the side and smiling suspiciously. She's absolutely breathtaking.

I take a step towards her, my heart beginning to race and the smile drops from my face.

"Yes." I whisper, taking another step forward. "Because I have literally never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life."

Her smile fades and I hear her slight intake of breath, her expression turning dark.

She sets down the bowl she was holding and walks around the kitchen table, straight into my arms and kisses me fiercely. I sigh into her mouth as she tangles her tongue with mine.

My hands immediately drop from her hips to pull her dress up as she rips my shirt open -the buttons popping off and flying around the room- and runs her tongue along my neck.

When I discover she's not wearing panties, I pull back and smile at her before hoisting her up and depositing her on the kitchen table. She reaches forward and unbuckles my belt while I pull her dress off, yanking the cups of her bra downward and clamping my lips around her nipple.

A startled moan escapes her throat and her head falls back. She reaches into my boxers when my pants fall down around my ankles, and grabs ahold of me.

I groan against her skin and straighten up, kissing her lips hard and pushing my boxers down before thrusting deep inside her. We both sigh and our movements slow as our desire to be connected is satisfied.

As I thrust in and out of her slowly, I pull back and look into her eyes before kissing her lips gently. She moans softly and I pick up the pace, my fingers pinching her nipples and her nails clawing at my back.

Suddenly, the front door opens and we freeze in place.

"Mom?" Dylan calls out from the foyer.

"Shit!" she whispers and pushes me away suddenly, reaching down to grab her dress off the floor.

"Hi sweetie! We'll be right there," she calls back, her voice quivering slightly with arousal. I stifle a laugh as she runs around the room gathering our clothes. 

"It's not funny!" she hisses, throwing my shirt at me.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I whisper back, chuckling. "You destroyed it!" 

"I'll fix it tonight. I'm sorry!" She giggles and hands me my undershirt.

I shift uncomfortably when I zip up my pants, trying to think of mundane things to reduce the pressure. She looks down at where I'm straining and smiles apologetically at me before heading towards the living room.

I follow her out, holding my ripped work shirt in front of me to hide my predicament.

When we come around the corner, Emma immediately smiles, turning into Dylan's chest to hide her expression. I look over at Norma and finally notice how knotted and crazy her hair is. Dylan looks disgusted and I try not to laugh. 

"Hi kids, what a surprise! Why are you guys here?" Norma asks before hugging Emma. 

"We wanted to come visit you guys for the weekend." Emma replies and I hug her with one arm when she approaches me.

"Oh good, I'm so glad you came! Well, you can just head into the living room and settle in and we will be right down," Norma replies before taking my arm to lead me upstairs. 

I walk into the bedroom in front of her and she spins me around as soon as the door shuts, kissing me hard. I smile and lift her off the ground, tossing her on the bed and pushing up her dress. 

She unbuttons my pants and pushes them down as far as is required. I sink back inside her and she pulls me close, staring into my eyes and whispers, "Don't make a sound."

I clench my jaw to hold off a groan and thrust back into her. I pick up the pace and it feels as though we were never interrupted. It doesn't take long for me to lose my rhythm and to feel her walls clench around me. 

She digs her nails into my shoulders as her breaths come quicker now and I bite into her neck to stifle my groan of pleasure as she whimpers beneath me. 

Her breathing stops completely as she reaches her peak and I place my hand over her mouth gently to keep her from screaming. 

She clutches my hand to hold it more tightly against her lips as she writhes beneath me. I let myself go, pushing my face into the pillow beside her head and groan helplessly as I thrust into her a few more times. 

When our bodies relax and our breathing slows, she laughs beneath me. I pull back and smile at her. "What?" I ask.

"Emma and Dylan know exactly what we're up to," she whispers.

"Let them," I say before kissing her deeply.

After a few moments, I pull out of her and lean over the side of the bed to grab my pants. 

"Better?" she whispers, biting her lip and looking down at me as I pull my pants back on.

"Much," I smile and kiss her lightly. "Thank you."

"Anytime," she laughs and grabs a pair of panties from the dresser beside the bed, pulling them into place and straightening her dress over her legs.

We head back down the stairs and join Emma and Dylan in the living room, sitting down on the couch across from them.

"So how are things going in Seattle?" I ask them, taking Norma's hand in mine.

"They are going very well. Dylan just got a raise and I just signed up for classes for Winter term." Emma says, smiling fondly at Dylan.

"Oh that's so great, Dylan!" Norma says, smiling at him.

"Thanks, mom," Dylan says and glances over at Emma squeezing her hand gently. "Actually, one of the reasons we came here is that we have some news we want to share with you both." Dylan says and I feel Norma tense beside me.

"What is it?" She asks, squeezing my hand lightly.

Emma smiles at him before turning to us, her eyes wide with excitement. 

"I'm pregnant," she says.