Chapter 1.

(Evil Taylor's perspective)

I did it!

I finally did it!

I captured her!

I've been searching for years and planning. So many failed attempts but this time it finally succeeded! I can finally do tests on her. I can study her.

She is mine.

I walk through the many haul ways getting to the dudgeon chamber. I look around and all I see are my many guards high on alert. I quickly type in my secret code and the automatic door opens. I walk through the door and all you can here is my high heals clicking.

I walk closer to the glass force field that is trapping her.

I need to know her power.

How does she have it?

Why does she have it?

I want that power.

I need that power!

Taylor wakes up and looks around confused. She stands up and looks at me scared and confused. She walks closer to me but she hits the force fields and flys back into the ground.

I laughed as she gets back to and looks at me angry.

Taylor suddenly turns into a robot and her arms strand forms into a weapon and aims it at me. She shoots and the lazier hits the force field and it doesn't break.

I laughed again at her failed escape.

"Make yourself at home. You can't get out of there." I said and went back to my studies to learn more about her.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Hello all!

I've been wanting to write this story for a long time but I've been working on my other stories!

Maybe I'll write this as a story story and hopefully I'll be able to write this quick and maybe even finish it.

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313