chapter fifteen

-Derrick's POV-

I am sitting on my couch, watching tv. I don't know what is going on because the only thing that is crossing my mind is Nancy. What is she doing? Who is she with? Is she enjoying herself? Is she thinking of me too? I don't know because she left for her Aunt's earlier today.

The door bell rings and I groan as i walk over to it. I look through the peekhole and all the misery and pain came back, flooding into my heart. Sabrina was standing there. She looked like she was having a really good time with Tom. As in that, I mean she is dressed differently. Her clothes look more new and expensive than the ones she wore when she was with me.

"Hi..."I said, looking down as I opened the door. "Hey. Can I come in?"She asked. I looked up and gave her a 'what the fuck?' look. "For?" I asked. She huffed. "Look, I came over to talk. It has been a while and you haven't been speaking."She said. I leaned on the door frame. "What do I have to say to you?"I asked her. "Well, you could have started by telling me that you are dating some under level name Nancy."She said, folding her arms. "That is none of your buisness."I said. She slapped me on the side of my face. "You idiot,why did you let me just leave like that?"She asked. I looked her up and down. "I hope you and Tommy boy have an awesome abusive relationship."I said, walking back in the house. She tugged on the back of my shirt and pulled me back. She wrapped her arms around me. "I still love you."She whispered to me. That made me shiver. She looked up at me and smiled, showing her pink braces. "I know you still love me too. If you didn't, my whispers wouldn't effect you the way they are."She said. She let go of me and I looked at her. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know how to react and just let her do it. Next thing I know,we're kissing as we walk into my room....

-Nancy's POV-

I am trying to be happy for my cousin, but all I can think about is Derrick. I hope he is okay. I'll call when I am done with these people. "Nancy?"My aunt asked. I looked at her and smiled. "Want to hold your cousin's baby, Alexus?"She asked. I shook ny head. "Oh, no thanks. I don't want clumsy me dropping her."I said. She nodded and went back to talking with my mom. I took my phone out and called Derrick.

-Narrator-

Derrick and Sabrina were so caught up that they couldn't here the phone ringing. It is a shame that Derrick gave in so easily. If he had been thinking, he would understand that Sabrina was using him while Tommy was out on summer vacation with his family on a cruise. She felt lonely and went with her evil conscience that led her to Derrick's house. Now,they are doing something beyond my vocabulary limit that teenagers with futures shouldn't be....

Just sad.... Poor Nancy is clueless to the fact that Derrick and Sabrina are getting their "shimmy" on. Don't worry. Everything I do, is for a reason. I am sorry for the people who read becuase of Dancy's awesome a$$ relationship. But,this is about Talking Angela. Dancy will be there.....for now,MWAHAHA*coughs*HAHA. I'M SICK. AN EVIL/SICK PERSON. HOW DO I DO IT?????