Greatest Disappointment

With no strength and a corrupt will to fight back I lay vulnerable to his moves..a part of me loved being  vulnerable to him .
With one big turn I felt my back pinned hard  on the wall .His hands now tightly caressing my breasts ..it felt So great that I almost begged him to go beneath my blouse but then something happened..something better than having my breasts in his hands . He effortlessly turned me around and made me face the wall with my fragile hands high up on the Wall. I could feel his dick pressing hard on my ass..the beast was aroused and there was no going back.
I was on fire ..my body was literally on flames and I wanted to feel him inside me So I quickly pulled off my blouse to reveal my stout pointed breasts .I could tell from the way he was staring at my nude body  that he badly wanted me too. He grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me off the ground I was still fumbling to get hold of his hard dick .I closes my eyes tight as I hit the bed ready to be rammed hard when I heard  a voice I wish I had never heard "Hi galfie guess who is back!"it was Liz my fucking wing woman. That's when it hit me that the door was wide open all that while ."Why can't you just die woman" I shouted at her frantically reaching out for a blanket to conceal our nudity.