That Night

"Goodnight handsome I had a lovely time  " I silently whispered in his ears. Jack was a friend whom I had met few days ago on my way to  my room .He was  tall ,handsome and heavily built attributes which a made it impossible for me to turn down his request to walk me that night .As days went by,  we kept in touch and before long I was obsessed with him but I was determined not to give in to his charms --at least not then .
This was to be our first night out but instead we had opted to stay in my room and play cards ."I really  enjoyed every second by your side tonight" his manly voice startled me back to life .That's when I realized I was still deep  in his arms. His eyes were fixed on me and I could feel the warmth of his hands around my waist .Damn I hated that moment. He slowly pulled me close to him,so close that I could feel his masculine chest pressing hard on my breasts .My legs began to shake and my whole body became numb .His face was so close to me that I could feel the warmth of his breath on my cheeks .
I closed my eyes as if to say a prayer to the gods to restrain his desires .I wasn't strong enough to resist him any longer..I wanted him badly. With his hands wrapped tight around my ass,he pulled me with such strength that I lost my foot and before I realised, his lips were on mine. His was the roughest but most amazing kiss I ever had and  I just had to have more of it .I wrapped my hands around his head closed my eyes and gave up myself to him.