Home Greeting

Marco:

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a cream colour painted ceiling, I turn my head and I realise that I’m lying in a bed. My black leather jacket, my black and white shirt, my dark navy blue shoes and matching belt, and my black cargo pants are all folded neatly on a chair next to the bed. The room is small, probably a three by four meter room. The floor is carpeted in some blue colour material and the room only has one window. A dressing closet, side table, chair and the bed are the only items in the room. How did I end up here? The last thing I remember is.....

Flash back:                                                                                                                                                                           

“Hold the line bloodlings, the enemy is advancing on this village and we cannot allow that. Marco take the left street and hold it”

“yes sir”..........

I went to the street to defend it... but the enemy had already arrived

“look a Greek soldier, kill him men charge!”

There were 20 of them armed to the teeth with swords, knifes, shields, armour plating. Everything they would need to raid this village...... and I was the only one here to stop them.

“leave now or die bandits, or are ready to meet Hades”

I said to them. But they didn’t stop, they just kept charging.

I closed my eyes and slowed down my breathing, I drew my new weapon, my new moon silver bladed scythe.

“wait........what’s happening....... Everyone from behind.......look out......ARGGGGG ”

End Flash back

The last thing I remember is a dark purple beam hitting everyone and then hitting me. Now I’m here, in this bed. Where am I? how long have I been here? What is this place.

 “are you ok?”

I turn to the door and there is a girl at the door. She is wearing plain blue jeans, a white blouse. She had curly light brown hair that fell down to her chest. She had blue eyes that were staring at me with interest. 

“Are you ok?” she asked again.

I blinked my eyes and rubbed my head. “I think so, um excuse me but where am I?” I say to her in return.

“You are still in Callis, this is my house, I’m Karin” she hands me my clothes and turns to walk away. “I will have some food on the table for you to have, come in when you’re ready”

She leaves the room and closes the door. I drag myself out of bed and lazy put my clothes on. I look out the window and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The road had been torn up, a huge tear in the centre of the road travelled from the beginning to the street and continued down the street until you couldn’t see the road anymore. What the fuck?

I open the door and after some exploring I find the kitchen. The kitchen was plain, a table in the centre on of a floorboard room. A well equipped kitchen with all the usual utensils. On the table Karin had prepared some food for me.   I sit down and look around the room, one large window in the room with green curtains, the ceiling painted in the same cream colour as the bedroom. I look back at the table see a pot; I pull it over towards me and opened the lid. The aroma from the food inside the pot shocked me, the smell made me feel warmth and relaxed, I look in and I see that it is soup.  I look at the table and I see some bread as well. I serve myself some soup and begin to eat. Karin sits down on the other side of the table and just watches me eat, it was kind of weird. After a while of her just watching me I decide to ask her some questions.