Chapter 2~

A\N~ Hey ARMY fans and Jimin stans! Just a reminder! Requests for other stories are limited so request quickly!!!!! Enjoy!

[JIMIN POV]

I can't believe I am sitting next to her! I held my books tightly as I quickly walked to my seat. While I was walking to my seat, a guy stuck his foot out and tripped me and I fell flat on my face. Everyone started to laugh at me. I blushed at how much of an embarrassment I am. Then, another guy came up to me and helped me up and helped me with my books. Then, Y\N yelled at the class. "Shut up! Do that to him again, and I won't be just yelling" she said giving them a glare. They all got scared and all the guys started to apologize to Y\N and I.

Y\N came to help me and took my books to my desk. "Thanks guys you guys are awesome. How did they just listen to you like that?" I asked fixing my glasses. "She is like the most popular girl in the whole school" the guy next to me said. "Really?! I didn't know you are so popular. You are so cool" I said admiring her beauty up close. "Thanks Jimin. You just made my day" she said smiling at me and we shook hands. I smiled back and I went to back to my seat. "I am Taehyung by the way" he said as held a hand out for me to shake. I gladly shook and smiled..... 'I already have two friends and it's only my first day of school. I am so happy'

[Y\N POV]

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

'Finally lunch. My favorite time of the day' I thought as I left my class. I met up with B\F\N and we decided to sit with BTS today. The minute we walked into the cafeteria, the guys just came running with boxes and kneeling in front of me offering lunches that they made themselves. "Please take mine Y\N" "NO! Take mine!" "Here take mine. I made your favorite, I know you love bento boxes" one of the guy said with a bento box in his hand, I turned my head to the crowd. 'I'll give them a treat'  I thought as I smirked and walked up to them.

"I'll take all of them" I said as I grabbed the lunch boxes. Once I went to the guy with the bento box, I grabbed the box and went to his face and whispered "thanks sweetheart" and I kissed his cheek. The guy started to blush and the other guys started to scream out of jealousy. All the guys ran to the boy and started to wrestle and beat him up. Then, the boy peeked out of the crowd gasping fro air. "It was worth it..." he said as he sunk back into the bunch of boys again I walked away giggling at their silliness. I went to the table where BTS and I hang out with B\F\N and we started to eat. I was eating all of the food that I got and I was enjoying it.

"Are you going to eat all of this?" B\F\N asked a little disgusted at the amount of food that I got. All of a sudden,  a bunch of girls started to scream and I already knew who it was. BTS were walking to our table they sat with me. Hoseok sat on my left and Taehyung sat o my right. "Jeez where did all this food come from?" Taehyung said while laughing. "The boys gave it to me. You want some." I said holding a peice of chicken.

"Yeah" he was about to take it but I pulled back. He pouted. "Do aegyo and you can have some" I said smirking. He just shrugged and looked at me for a minute. "Fine. Pweeeaassseeeee~" he said with his famous rectangle smile. I couldn't help but uwu so I gave him the piece of chicken. "Aaaaaahh~" he said as he took the chicken by me feeding him. I giggled at his silliness. We were just looking at each other until we heard someone yelling.

"YOU CLUMSY LITTLE BRAT! Look what you did you motherfucker.... You got my new blouse all dirty. Watch where you are going twerp!" Eunhee said as she pushed the guy and started to kick him on the spot. I looked over to see who the guys was and I saw it was Jimin......

[JIMIN POV]

It was lunch time and I went to the cafeteria with my book, "Dead Poets Society", to read while I ate.  Once I walked in, I saw her...... Y\N. She is so beautiful ever since I laid eyes on her when we bumped into each other this morning. I have seen other cute girls but Y\N..... She is just different. I know that she wouldn't like someone like me. I was so busy admiring her beauty that I bumped into someone AGAIN and got all of my food all over the person.