Chapter 4: Paper Work, Meeting & Early Dinner.

*Paper Work, Meeting & Early Dinner*

--------------------------------------------------------

-Fatima-

"So what did you think about Saif?" Mom asked me as we sit on the dining table to have breakfast

"So what did you think about Saif?" Mom asked me as we sit on the dining table to have breakfast. I shrugged and swallow the last bite of my breakfast. 

"He is okay. I didn't really get to know him, but I will think about this proposal again." I didn't want to but I see them getting their hopes high. 

"If you want to know him better we can arrange something for both of you." Dad suggest making me surprised. I didn't think he would suggest something like that, but again, I know why they are doing this.

"I have to leave for work." I give my goodbyes after nodding him to do what he want. They were happy and it makes me smile. 

When I walk in Zayan office, I put his usual coffee cup on his desk and pass his office to walk into mine. It is almost 9 which means, he is going to be here. I quickly open his schedule for today on my iPad and get ready to start my work. I looked up at the door as the clock ticked and show sharp 9 Am. Zayan enter in his office putting his bag on visitor chair and sit on his own chair.

I quickly stood up and walk in his room as he pick up his cup and turned on his laptop. He give me a glance before looking back down and I started to ramble his schedule for the day. He had to do paperwork till the lunch time than he had a meeting after lunch on the other side of the city to make deal with some old client. After that meeting, he had nothing important to do so maybe he can go home and I can leave as well. 

When the lunch time come, Zayan and I left for the meeting, but first stop quickly for some lunch. As I ride down, I saw his face cold as always and it honestly scared me sometimes. I wish Adeel was here so he could lighten his mood, but sadly he had to stay in office to make some presentation. Adeel had different assistant. Adeel and Zayan decide who had to go for outdoor meetings and who had to stay in office. Mostly, Zayan deal with meeting outside of the office because Adeel is lazy and didn't want to go out much. 

"Your car is right there." I told Zayan as we pass his car. Steven wasn't anywhere to find. I was looking back at his car and keep walking to catch up with him, which almost caused me to bump into his back. "Sorry."

"We are taking your car. I don't want to deal with Steven right now." He mumbled and take out his hand. I look at him confused and rolled my eyes. 

"I will drive." I told him and quickly turned around when I heard a sound that I almost forget, his laugh. He wasn't laughing, but I did see amusement in his eyes and his lips, trying not to curl up. 

"We want to get in meeting on time." He says causally while I look at him with a glare. 

"Did you just say something about my driving speed?" I asked him. He shrugged and crossed his arms.