😏She's Mine 1😝🌺

Welcome Back! This is the first story that my Sister , KyraAnneEDigal 🌹 requested. Check out her Sonamy Stories and follow her!😀

Sonic characters have different attitudes here! So , don't be confused!
Now , Let's start! 🌺

Quick notification for you Guys! I'm not really familiar of Sonic Characters , but I still watch Sonic sometimes.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Amy's P.O.V

Then the Princess and the Prince lived happily , ever after.
I closed the Book I was reading earlier.
Hmm , a Princess in love with her Prince? Seems like a Joke to me.

The Bell had just rung. It's time to go to Class.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Walking , walking , walking and...here I am!

I opened the Door to see Mr. Comei , he's already there. He was discussing about our New Project this Semester.

With embarrassment , I hurriedly ran to my Seat. Then , started listening , while smiling awkwardly.

That then , Mr. Comei started to explain again. While , I'm there , still smiling.

I plucked my Books and notebook from my Bag. I looked around the Class , and I spotted Sally sitting with Blaze and Rouge.

Sally saw me , and waved at me , smiling.

I waved back.

My eyes started to sparkle⭐️. I remembered the Dare Sally is going to do.

She is going to confess to Sonic her feelings!⭐️

YASS! MY OTP!!

1 hour later~
Ring~~

At last!
I shouted inside my Head. Lunch time!
The best thing about Lunch every Friday is that , they serve Donuts and Pizza! WHICH I SOO LOVE CHOCOLATE FROSTED DONUTS!🍩

Everyone ran towards the Door , leaving me and the other Girls inside the Classroom.

I walked over to them.

"Hey Amy! Sally is SO NOT ready for the Dare! She's blushing so hard RN!" , Rouge teased.

"Rouge! Stop it!" , Sally blushed.

"I know right? Sally's blushing!" , Blaze also teased.

"Okay guys , that's Enough. Sally needs to eat , or she will faint when she's going to do it!" , I said.

"Fine." , Rouge gave us a Poker face.

At The Cafeteria~

We walked in.

"Your so not Going to believe this! Cream is dating Tails! And Tails is older than her by 3 years! Can't you believe that?" , Rouge gossiped.

"Not really. I mean , Age doesn't really matter does it?" , Blaze snapped.

"That's so NOT sexy!" , Rouge dramatically said.

We laughed it off. I guess even when they're fighting , they're still the funniest pair of BFF's!