"Err~ Good morning. Sorry to wake you up but we kind of have a non emergency kind of crisis.. yet again."

"Sloane.."

"She's not dead like yesterday so no need to worry. It's just that when she came home she was covered in tattoos," there was a pause and I figured she was going to laugh about how my sister adhered fake ones to herself, "The permanent kind. Don't get me wrong it looks beautiful and everything but the detailing would take multiple sessions in the real world. Plus, you people can't get tattoos the normal way with your healing. Aside from this, she was actually passed out on the doorstep. I only knew because Isbal was cussing up a storm."

"I'm on my way," I sighed before hanging up. With the way I kept on having to immediately go back home because of emergencies, maybe I should just stay there. It was getting rather outrageous. What exactly was the point for me staying in the Pack's spare cabin?

Just as I had yesterday, I packed the meager items I brought and made my way home. The front door was open with only the metal screen shut, allowing the cool air to blow through the house. One thing about the ShadowRealm opening a portal in the house was the smell.

Not necessarily an atrocious one but it did send shivers down the spine and steal the breath. Celise probably thought the cool winter breeze would help alleviate that. I wouldn't tell her it was useless though.

"I made some breakfast if you're hungry," Celise called from the kitchen as I stepped inside.

Vibrations from the Spirits crowded in our living room could be felt by me. Although I couldn't see into the ShadowRealm like Sloane, my Spirit Magic was rather high so I was more sensitive to these things.

Through the link with Sloane I could feel a large tidal wave of ancient magic. Once I had opened the link between us that magic flung itself down that line and fed into the wolf residing inside of me. I immediately cut our link again as cold sweat soaked my clothes.

My wolf had grown and the fur was no longer purely black but had turned silver with a dusting of .. glitter? Stars? Interspersed throughout. Its eyes now had a white ring around the pupil. One thing that was very obviously different was the lightening sparking at the tips of fur as well as running through its eyes.

Some kind of Runes made in an ancient language were wrapped around its body but I couldn't see it clearly. They sort of hovered a foot away from the wolf and leisurely circled around him.

I'm not all together sure what exactly just happened aside from the fact that Sloane had just powered me up. I wasn't sure I wanted to check my other magic or whether or not I would need to drink blood now. With the slight hunger pains that had started up afterwards, I wasn't to sure. Let's not mention the blood drinking, I was still trying to come to terms with my wolf's need to eat meat.

"I'll be there after checking on Sloane, Celise."

I was already headed towards my sister's room. This began to feel like a habit. Once inside of her room, I flicked on her light switch and walked towards the bed. I'm beginning to wonder if she was taking on more of her Vampire traits. Was this kind of like age regression? She started off being able to stay awake during the day and walking under the sun; was she now going to start falling into 'Death Sleep' and burning?

As my hand stroked her hair and I observed the new markings on her, Sloane's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were pitch black aside from the neon green on her iris. No pupil was visible. It was almost as if her pupil melted into the white's of her eyes leaving the middle to just the glowing green.

"How long was I out for," her voice sounded like someone who had stayed up all night drinking Vodka straight, singing to a large crowd, and chain smoked 2 packs of cigarettes; all mixed together.

"I'm unsure. I only just got home after Celise gave me a call. Heard you got some wicked tattoos."

At the mention of the tattoos she glanced down and could see her arms were entirely covered in black vines, closed and opened black silver roses, and when she pulled the shirt up she noticed the vivid designs of Supernatural creatures. Everything looked really life like; almost as if these things were alive. Two roses were tattooed on both of her palms with a few petals trailing to her wrists.

All of these could be easily hidden but I was concerned about the two she had on her face. It was gorgeous coupled with her ferocity but I was worried about what our clients would think. Maybe we should really think about going full time working with the Supernatural.

"Hmm. These were supposed to be some kind of ugly words. I'll need to ask Dimitri why the hell it turned out like this. Can't believe that asshole dumped me onto our porch. Fuck, where's my car?"

"It's in the driveway?"

I didn't understand what she was trying to say.

"Who the fuck drove my damn car? I'm going to seriously kick that Master Vampire's dick into his throat. Would that mean he sucks dick or just that he chokes on it," she asked me rather seriously.

"Since it's his own, I don't think it means either of those," I responded equally as serious.

She nodded her head, "Makes sense. Is that Isbal?"

Her nose scrunched up when she heard the bugger's foul mouth in the living room. Even with the door shut we both could hear him working himself into a frenzy. At first I was concerned he was fighting with Celise but then I realized he was probably arguing with one of the deceased in the house.

"Get up. Celise made breakfast."

"Oh hell no," she moaned in horror, "Brother, if you wanted to kill me just fucking let me die. Why do you have to try and torture me? There's no way in hell that I'm going to eat that nightmare. Right now there's enough fear coming off me that if I devour it, I should be fine.."

We both knew that even if she were to feed off anything she produced it wouldn't help her one bit.

I deadpanned ( -_-'), "Stop being dramatic. Come to the kitchen and eat."

"I'm being serious! That's not food! Have at it though," she chuckled, "You'd probably earn brownie points with your mate if you ate it."

Her laughter was beyond loud. I was surprised she had that much energy. Glancing up, I made sure that she hadn't burst a hole through the roof with those vocals.

"I'll just leave you to your own devices."

Closing the door behind me, I could still hear Sloane's laughter as I made my way into the kitchen. Her scent overpowered everything else in the house. Maybe that's why I didn't smell the things she had cooked. Next time I'll listen to my twin.