The struggle

shine pov:
As we were on our way home.It began to rain.We all splited up.christian grab my hand and run to to the empty house.There were no one in the house so we stayed their for a while........It took us an hour already but,the rain did not stop.So, we stayed in the house until,I fell asleep in the bed upstairs.When,I woke up I saw christian cooking meal.I rubbed my eyes.My clothes are so wet.but,I have no choice but to go home like this.Christian told me to put a dry clothes,the clothes are in the table.He said we will leave this house as soon as we finish eating.I ask if were are the others.he said that they went home already but because you're asleep u did'nt come with them.Actually,marga wants to stay here but,her mom is waiting for her in their house.In fact her dress are also wet.while, the others went home.I thanked him for evertthing."Don't mention it,it's atleast I could do for you.christian told me"By the way,may I ask you a question."christian ask."yes,ofcourse"i said.I've observed lately yuo have been sweet to carl do you have a crush on carl"ha asked."actually,yes I had a crush on him ever since"i replied.When,I stared at him he looks like his mad.He cooked silently.After we eat.We went home.christian stayed in our house but,when he was entering he slammed the door like he was angry.He went up and locked himself in kuya's room.We heared a lot of crash.I told kuya to go uostairs and talk to him.But,he said that he'll get over it soon.It was night already,I can't sleep so I went to our backyard and enjoyed the view of stars.Then, I felt someone layed down besides me and I saw christian.christian asked me if what am I doing out here.I told him nothing.he asked me again if do I really love carl.I answeres with a smile "yes".while I was counting the stars I feel like christian's crying.I aked him if he was crying and he whispered because you can't love me.I asked him w-what.nothing I just got something in my eye he said.we felk asleep outside but, when I woke up I found myself in my room. I asked christian if how did I get here."I carried you he said.And when tristan said that marga's tears fell down and she run away.We ran after her,ang we found her crying at their backyard.I ask herbif why is she crying and told us that she Is crying because of me and christian.She said that christian is so sweet to you but, he have never been like that on her.He said,and told her feelings about christian.

marga's pov:
I said "yes,yes christian that's true I like yoi very much since we met I had my feelings for you.But, you never notice me. I said even though I kniw i'm embarassing myself.