THE BEGINNING

shine pov:
It's my first day as a college student.And I miss my classmates.Even though they don't miss me.I already entred my room until, I saw my brother and the most badboy in school.And when I saw them,I felt anger.They ruin everything.They bullies me everytime they saw me.But, I don't have a choice."oh l. look it's my sister,correction my nerd sister."my brother said while staring at me."oh,hello my dear brother have you finish the laundries"i said while staring at him eith anger."oohhhh"everybody said.Until,the teacher came and gave us a test.
(the bell rings)

Everybody went out of the classroom,except my brother.He stared at me like a hawk that's gonna attack his prey.But, i'm not a loser,so I punch him on the right eye.And ha got confined in a hospital.So,I had a guidance record.Then, I saw kuya's friends.They,came near me."Is this the girl!!wow,she looks like a nerd.Wait are you a nerd."christian said."so,what if i'm a nerd atleast i'm unlike you that does'nt even have a brain".Si,I was about to punch him until marga came and stopped me.Good thing marga was there if not i'm in real danger right now.I came home early to bake cookies marga helped me so as the other servants.I have a shop.it's a bakery.I took the course of buissness management because,I am the future owner of our company.After,we bake cookies.kuya and his friends entered and bought cookies.I gave him cookies,but,they did'nt even pay.I ask them if were Is there payment but they did'nt look back and just slam the door.Then,after a whole day of work I went home anf went to sleep.I drink milk with matching cookies and I went to the cr and put my clothes for bedtime.I woke up already and I heard a lot of noise.so,I looked at the clock and saw kuya and his friends watching a movie and playing video games.While our house is in a serious mess.I hate those guys.so I went to the bathroom and wash and i put a military skirt high waist and an off shoulder pink blouse ang my bag.I looked at the clock and it's just 7:15and my class is 7:30 so I rush to go to the store to open it.But,because of my rush I accidentally slipped.But, I was suppose to be on the ground and when I open my eyes I saw christian carrying me downstairs.I admit he looks so cute.In face,but, in the attitude 100percent "no".so I thank him,for saving my life.but, he did'nt even said welcome or anything.Then,I heard someone knocked at the door and I saw marga.I told marga to hurry up I ask shon if I can borrow his car for now.But, he said no so I was already taking a taxi when christian interrupted me and told me that he'll drive us.I told it's alright but he won't listen.so we had ni choice but, to get in his car or we'll be late.