Comparing

That awkward moment when you're so desperate for a new episode that anything someone says reminds you of the show

Someone says:

"Hey!" You think: Well, a horse eats hay and hook rode a horse in New York City Serenade, so yeah, you're talking about horses and Killian

"I hate fish," you: "You know, me too! Just because Hook didn't want to help her find her happy ending because he'd lost Emma and thought he'd never get his doesn't mean Ariel needs to slap him! And also, even though it was really Zelena, she was disguised as ARIEL, so therefore it's Ariel's fault Hook got cursed!!"

"I have to read my little brother fairy tales before bed because my parents are lazy" you: BY READING THOSE FAIRY TALES, YOU COULD BE SAVING YOURSELF BECAUSE FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU COULD BE ONE OF THOSE CHARACTERS AND JUST NOT KNOW BUT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MIGHT BE THE ONE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!"

"I'm love that movie the wizard of oz/Peter Pan/Snow White/beauty and the beast/sleeping beauty" you: "Yes, but do you know the truth? Do you know the real stories or just what THEY think you should know? Because let me tell you, they're really not as good, innocent, free of pain, suffering and EVIL IDIOTS as you may think,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I needed to get this out: I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO SEE THE EPISODE BECAUSE I HAVE TO BABYSIT WHILE IT'S ON!!!!! ITS ON BETWEEN 6 and 11 WERE I LIVE AND I WILL BE BABYSITTING THEN AND... JUST... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!