HONEY IM HOME

I screamed as the hot tea burned my skin and Sarah hopped up and quickly grabbed some napkins. She placed them in my lap and turned to the man walking in the door. "HONEY IM HOMEE!"

She smiled and a light blush dusted over her face. " Hey Brendon your early!" He pulled her into a hug and smiled wide. " Meet Y/n and Y/s/n they are our guests Y/n is 19 and Y/s/n is 15, Y/n this is Brend-" I ran up to him and hugged him as Sarah gasped quietly frightened at the sudden movement.

Tears are running down my face as I bury my face in his neck. He's smiling softly and he hugs me back. " T-thank you f-for saving my life.." Is all I can muster before sobs shake me breathless and my tears stain his shirt.

He's holding me tightly whispering in my ear trying to calm me down. My sister is grabbing my arm trying to pull me away from him.  He shooed her away and set me down on the couch. My first instinct was to pull the sleeves of my jacket  down to hide my scars and fresh cuts.

" Please tell me Y/n-" he wiped away my tears and pulled up the sleeves of my jacket wincing at the sight of countless scars and cuts " Why did you do this to yourself?" His eyes get watery and he wipes away the tears flooding his vision.