The confession

Izuku P.O.V

I made my way down the hall  to get to class I saw Todoroki and Momo talking I figured they would since they got together last week, now that he had a relationship i knew i should ask Uraraka out she's just so sweet and kind I really want to be with her  problem i'm to shy to ask and afraid she'd say no. 

Just before I got to class All Might shows up "Midoryia my boy what's wrong" he said in his generic loud voice, "I like Uraraka but i don't know how to ask her im afraid she will say no" I say weakly "young Midoryia don't be afraid of something so small, heroes should never be afraid  of no she might even say yes my boy" All Might says with a smile "your right All Might I can do this ".

I ran to Uraraka straight away also almost being late for class Iida wasn't happy i was almost late but whatever I walk to Uraraka, "hey Uraraka-san" I say very shyly "hey Deku". "you seem a bit excited Uraraka-san"  I was shaking in my boots  she seemed way to happy maybe she likes me "what do you need de-" "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" oh fuck i said that to loud now everyone is staring at me except Todoroki who was smiling at me i rarely see that. Uraraka look so so excited "yes i will deku" i was shocked she even said yes but also shocked that Bakugou wasn't running at me yet cause I got a date before him but he was calm for once in his life and didn't give a shit.

Uraraka's P.O.V

He actually asked me out i was planning after to school to do it even though everyone is staring at us he's really happy "so after school" he said in his cheery voice and the cutest smile, "sure" i said smiling he went to his seat and was red as ever but so was I.  

Izuku's P.O.V

I'm so happy I have a date tonight I wonder where I should take her or even how I should dress I'm hoping it goes really well I want to impress her.