. chapter two

Purpp invited everyone who made XXL Freshman over to our condo for a little celebration. Little did we know, it would turn into a house party. About two hours into the party, the house was filled with weed smoke. Percocets  were being pasted around the room, and I'm sure I saw a few xans.
I withdrew from taking any pills or smoking any weed. I went up to my room and grabbed my laptop. Stepping back on the elevator, I pressed the 3rd button.

The 3rd floor was Purpps room. In my opinion the prettiest room in the house and he kept it that way. He never brought any girls other than me to his room. I didn't know his reason behind it but I wasn't going to question it. I liked coming up here to zone out and write songs that come in my head. It was one of my hobby's that I enjoyed.

The doors opened, and I walked in. The purple lightening hitting my skin as I walked over to the white couch. As I put my laptop down, I could hear sounds coming from the bedroom. I walked over and peeked inside. Purpp was standing at his window looking down at the city with headphones in his ears.

I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped and yanked his headphones out.

"Bell you almost gave me a heart attack!"

I laughed "I'm so sorry. What are you doing up here? Why aren't you enjoying your party?"

He shrugged. "Just thinking." He walked over to the bed and laid back. I followed and sat criss cross on the bed.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked concerned.

"No not now but I would like to hear what you were coming up here to write."

"How did you know about my songs?"

He smiled. "Bella, I know you more than you think."

I don't think you do Omar.

I got up and got my laptop out the living room. I went back in the room and laid beside him.

I played a beat on my laptop and took a breath. He turned to me and rest his head in his hand.

I'm so good at forgiveness
Cause I found it for you so many times
When I think I've hit my limit
You push a bit further
And I draw the line

I keep waiting, no I'm waiting for the tide to change
But I know I'm the one to blame
Cause I always choose to stay

You're runnin' out of answers
And I'm out of second chances
But I give you another if you say you tried
No I know that the truth is
Tryna change a man is useless
And I know

I should be leaving
You've given millions of reasons
But I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't
Cause you know you're my weakness
And I should be healing
But I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't

As I closed out the snippet of the song, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"You okay?" He asked wiping my tear. I nodded.

"That was beautiful." He complimented. "Sounds like it was written about someone."

You have no idea.

"No no one in particular." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah right."

"We should probably get back to the party." He said getting up.

"Yeah I guess so."