.:1:.

-(Y/N)'s pov-

"FUCK!" i yell loudly as i see the police lights behind me. No, i'm not speeding away after a bank robbery nor am i wanted at the moment. I just went over thee limit a bit and now i'm gonna get a ticket, 'GREAT'. I just hope that they don't identifie me. i'm gonna try to make this as fast as possible.

(P=police Y=you)

P-"miss do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Y-"Too fast i guess, just give me the damn ticket!" i say irretated

P-"miss there is no reason to get angry, please tell me your name and address"

Y-"heh- just call me, (Y/N/N) (your nickname)" and with that i sped away and left the cop confused."

as i'm speeding to my house/hiding place i notice a notification on my phone from Ohm, he's the one giving me missions and he's like a brother to me.

Ohm: Hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N) : what's up?

Ohm: can you come here asap?

(Y/N) : yea i'll come once i get these cops off my tail

Ohm: ok see ya

i look behind me and see no cops, 'that was easy...too easy' i quickly turn on the police radio and listen to it. "A BANK IS BEING ROBBED BY AN ARMED GANG, WE NEED BACK UP IMMEDIEATLY!" i wan't to see the robbery and since the bank is on the way i drive near there. As soon i get there i see a gang wearing animal masks 'what the fuck?' i think to myself, i hear gun shots and then i see alot of police cars coming over, so i leave to go to Ohm.

~time skip~

i arrive at Ohm's and go to the front door, but before i can knock the door flies open revealing Ohm. "Hey (Y/N)! What took you so long?" he asked me "hi Ohm! i went to see the bank robbery and then i came here" i replied with a nervous smile. "alright, so i have a new job for you if you'd just follow me." 

i followed Ohm and when he opened the door to the meeting room i was shocked by who i saw in there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! HAHA! -3-