At early age, Cielo27 already found about a certain famiglia called Estrano Famiglia that kidnap children on experimentation purposes, and being experimented is not suppose to be done to children, children had a freedom to live not a test subject.

5-6 hours of hacking before going to sleep, most 1 or 2am in the morning do Tsuna sleep due to hacking.

But this day was a different night, this is the night where his life will change 270 degree ( not yet 360 because that will happen when spartan tutor will appeared) because something happen.

When he was done doing his hacking, he shot his laptop and get ready to bed but once he turn around he saw an unfamiliar person, eventually 7 people on his room.

Well those people were... Kinda blurry. They kinda look like... A ghost for some reason.

"Hoy Giotto are you sure were on the right house!?" A pink man said irritated.

"Sure we are G." the blond that has Gravity defying hair, and has icy blue eyes said calmly.

"Maa~ Maa~ G. calm down." the man wearing some Japanese cloths said.

"Yare, Yare, noisy. Better sleep." A green haired lazy guy said and saw the bed and start to lay down there.

"EXTREME WHY ARE WE HERE GIOTTO." A guy with black hair, tan skin said.

"ouch my ears." Everybody on the room thought and cover there ears with two hands.

"Nufufufu~ Stop being so loud." a person who have a shape of a melon head said.

"Hn, Herbivores stop crowding before I'll cuff you to death!" A man with white hair said coldly.

Tsuna blink once or twice before giving his signature scream.

"HHHHIIIIIIEEEEEE" Tsuna jolted and fell from the chair which is he sitting and land on the ground with a THUD hitting his poor back and head on the floor.

"Ow." Tsuna rub his head when he hit the ground.

Then he receive a knock from the other room. "DAME-TSUNA SHUT UP!" the other room said which is Ieyoshi's room. Then Nana came in to Tsuna's room.

"Tsu-kun are you alright?" Nana ask as she was outside Tsuna's room. Well Tsuna always lock his room or else his brother will mess it up.

"I'm fine mom just nightmares." Tsuna said calmly this time.

"Ok, if you say so dear." Nana said before walking back to her room. Its eventually late, early in the morning. Time check 1:34am.
Tsuna saw an arm was extend infront of him and he quickly glance the blonde person and quickly touch those cold yet gentle hands and standing up.

"Sorry if we scared you Tsuna." The blonde man said.

"Wait!? Who are you?" Tsuna said now feeling shy and nervous.

"My name is Giotto di Vongola." The so called Giotto reply with a smile.

Tsuna look at him in confuse look and blink once or twice which literary the 7 Ghost turn there faces to pink why? because Tsuna was just so cute. Well incase of Cloud (I'll cuff you to death guy) his blush is microscopically or else its the end of the world.