Chapter 10

Derek's Point of view

I'm so happy to see Leah finally happy. I hear them moving Leah's things into Isaac's room. So I thought now was a good time to buy a house.

"Leah! Isaac! Come here!" I yell from my room.

"Coming!" Leah yelled.

They walked in and sat down.

"What do you need?" Leah asked

"You remember when I told you about that house I was looking to buy?" I asked her

"Yeah. Why? Have you bought it!" She said excitedly

"No, not yet. I will I just want you two to come look at it with me." I tell them then Leah looks over at Isaac.

"Sure. I'm down." Isaac said then smiled.

"Okay! Great!" Leah said

"When do you want to go?" Isaac asked me.

"Tomorrow after school." I told him.

"Okay." they said and got up than walked away.

-Leah's Point of View- With Isaac in Leah's room. 

"So what do you think about Derek getting the house?" I ask isaac as we pack up more of my clothes. 

"I think it's a good idea." He tells me then smiles.

"Good." I say then we go into Isaac's room and I put down the box. 

"Okay, well I need to go talk to Derek so I will be right back." I tell Isaac then I walk into Dereks room. 

-Derek's Point of View- With Leah in his room- 

"Hey, Derek. Can we talk?" Leah asks me. 

"Sure, what is it?" I ask her. 

"You remember my best friend Shelby?" She questions. 

"Yeah, why? What's going on?" I ask curiously. 

"Well, she's a werewolf now and she needs a pack so I was thinking maybe she could join our pack." She tells me. 

"That's fine with me. She can live with us to if she want's to." I say to her and she smiles. 

"Cool, thank you bro." She says then she walks out of my room and into her's. 

-Leah's Point of View- In her room. 

I get back into my room and the last thing I remember is falling to the ground and seeing darkness. 

________________________________________________________________

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 10! I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT AND IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT NOW THAT THE SUMMER IS HERE I SHOULD BE WRITING MORE OFTEN! 

 I OWN NOTHING OF TEEN WOLF JUST THE CHARACTERS AND SOME OF THE PLOT THAT I MADE UP.... 

-LEAH XX C: