"Bomin, don't do this again." Arim laughed.

"Okay~" Bomin answered cheerfully.

"Look! Snack machine!" Suddenly, Arim noticed a machine, and exclaimed, excited.

"Lets get some candy!" Bomin exclaimed as well.

"Such kids," Mijin sighed, before passing them some money, "my treat."

"Thank you Mijin noona!"

"Thank you Mijin unnie!"

And they ran to the machine.

"Do you want this?" Bomin pointed at one of the packets of candies.

"I want that one." Arim pointed at another.

"But I want this one." Bomin pouted.

"Pleaseeee Bomin ah~" Arim begged while shaking his arm, pouting as well.

"No~" Bomin was about to give in, but he liked the sight of Arim doing aegyo, and refused.

"Bomin~" Arim stared at him with puppy eyes. Bomin felt his face heat up, but he liked the feeling a lot. It felt like they're a couple already.

"Hey hey hey look a couple. Don't you think the boy looks handsome?" A couple walked by and the girl asked the boy quietly.

"I'm more handsome, but haha they look good together, just like us." The boy replied.

That's when Arim realized the couple is talking about her and Bomin, she immediately let go of Bomin's arm.

"Fine. You choose." Arim frowned, looking away. Bomin patted her head.

"You didn't do aegyo for nothing. Here you go." Bomin entered a few coins and pressed on the button. The snack that Arim wanted came out from the machine, along with a bottle of water.

"Thank you- wait...the water..." Arim smiled then asked, confused while taking the packet of sweets from Bomin.

"Shhh go back to Mijin noona first." Bomin whispered and grabbed her hand, running away from the machine with her.

"Let's take the food back- oh, you guys bought water too?" Mijin questioned. Bomin and Arim exchanged looks and laughed.

"What if we tell you it's free?" Bomin asked.

"You guys..." Mijin facepalmed at the thought that they probably broke the machine.

Then they went back to their seats with the food since the train is already moving.

"What took you guys so long?" Daeyeol complained.

During the whole ride, Mijin and Daeyeol sat together at the back, enjoying their couple time. While Bomin and Arim kept on chatting at the front, talking about all kinds of kpop groups as they shared snacks.

Soon, they arrived. They quickly got out of the train station.

"Wow! It's my first time here." Arim widened her eyes, looking around.

"Same, where should we go?" Bomin questioned.

"Look." Mijin pointed at something. They all looked and showed different reactions.

"Bungee jump... is it open though..." Daeyeol gulped, not wanting to get on but wanted the screen time.

"Yes it is..." Arim watched carefully, someone just jumped off.

"Can I not get on... I'm scared." Bomin mumbled.

"Everyone give it a try and just back off when you don't want to, alright? Let's go." Mijin replied calmly, and they headed to where they could play bungee jump.

"Still scared." Bomin frowned as he signed the contract.

"You guys could do this." Mijin smiled.

First up is Daeyeol.

"For the group members, for the screen time!!" Daeyeol exclaimed.

"Yesss LEE DAEYEOL!!!" The other three cheered.

"GOLDEN CHILD I LOVE YOU!!!!" Daeyeol screamed before jumping down.

"Golden....child?" Arim looked a bit confused.

"It's our group name." Bomin said with a smile, he still looked very nervous.

After Daeyeol jumped, he waited down there.

"Arim, you're next." Mijin said.

"Me?! Why?" Arim got surprised a bit.

"I need to see if you're afraid or not. Because if you are, I'll be leaving two cowards up there after jumping." Mijin replied with a poker face.

"Noona..." Bomin pouted.

"I'm not afraid! I'm just..." Arim exclaimed.

"Scared." Mijin answered.

"Fine, I'll jump." Arim sighed. Mijin turned back to look at Bomin, expecting him to change his mind of not jumping.

Arim got ready with all the equipment and stuff and stood at the edge.

"Yell something and you can jump." Mijin explained.

"I..." Arim wanted to back off. Mijin didn't say anything, and just turned around, whispering something to Bomin.

"I think I'll just gi-" Arim was about to speak but got cut off.

"Arim ah." Bomin said, Arim turned around.

"I love you."

Not even having time to react to Bomin's words, Arim got pushed off by Mijin.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"