Its Not Part Of The Test...(WheatleyxReader)

(Wheatley's POV)

Promotion pt 2

Me and Brian were running through the halls with our ecstatic feelings surging through our feet. As we ran out of the brake room we sprinted a sharp turn in the halls. We came across a long hallway with a door at the end, it looked like the test subjects door. As we slowed down in the hall, I had this phantom idea outta no where to run as fast to the door as possible, knowing the test subject's door are automatic.

We both stop to catch our breath even if we only turned a few corners.

"Look Brian! Dude there is a test subject's door! That means they are automatic." I say between heavy breaths.

I look up from my position of being bent over, trying to catch my breath and gave Brian a sly but almost childish smirk.

"Wanna have some fun?"

Brian tries to catch his breath while putting his hands on his lap and bending over slightly against the wall. He then realizes what i had said when he caught his breath. He stands up straight and gives me a funny look.

"...what?!"

I stand up normally and look at him while pointing at the door and jumping slightly from newfound energy.

"Lookie! An automatic door, it'll open for us if we run into it. Wanna go for it??" Practically yelling with my new enthusiastic idea.

He sighs and looks down and somewhat slouches.

I reach out for his shoulder with a small worried tone. "Du-"

"HECK YES I DO!" He shouts with more enthusiasm then I had. He starts sprinting down the hall, he was almost halfway there before I just realized what happened.

"SPPPPPAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"W.....w-what?! oH HELL NO DUDE COM'ON YOU'RE CHEATING!!"

I ran with all my might so I could catch up to fast yellow comet screaming for the door. I was a yard away before I realized that this door was actually a model so it WASN'T automatic. Crap.

In a literal instant we both crash into the door with a loud ruckus that could have been heard from even the test subjects in cryo-sleep. We both freeze as our sound echoes through the entire facility.

I try to whisper more softly then I ever thought I could.

"D-du-"

Right as the instant I open my mouth from long silence we made, the door slammed open.

"Did either of you hear that crazy adventurous noise?"