We finally arrived at the Team 10 house. I got introduced to everyone except Chance and Anthony since I knew them already and they were out doing stuff. They didn't know I was here so I came up with the idea to prank them when they got back from stuff. Everyone was super nice and all but I don't like Erika at all. She just gives me a bad vibe. I heard about the whole Jalissa drama and honestly I was on Alissa's side. She is my best friend and try to meet up with her. Logan was the only one who knew I was on Alissa's side since he was dating her and he knew I hated Erika. I knew her before they introduced me to T10. She just looked at me up and down and gave me a disgusted look. I tweeted something out and then erased it after 10 minutes. I made it look like I was Erika and tweeted out "I'm a snake". I guess no one saw it except Logan since everybody just ignored it.

(She actually tweeted that)

J: CATHERINE! THEY ARE COMING!

C: IMMA HIDE BEHIND THIS STACK OF BOXES!

J: K

I noticed that on the boxes it said like clothes,makeup,underwear and stuff of girls. I guessed someone was moving out or something. But then I heard my two victimes I was going to attack.

J: Chance and Anthony!

C: Sup, Something happening?

A: Yeah, you seem sketchy

J: nahhh

And I jumped out on them

C: OHIO FRIED CHICKEN BITCH!

C/A: CATHERINE!!

And they tackled me on the floor

C: I missed you guys too!

A: When did you get here?

C: and When did you glow-up?

J: Chance that is my sister!

C: sorry

C: It alright

Me and the whole Team 10 including Logan hanged out and went to eat at a restaurant. After I went over to Logan's apartment since that is where I was going to stay at while I started posting again. I have a youtube channel I just don't post there much and I make a living out of Instagram and Brand deals. I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

 I decided to post a picture on Instagram

catherine_paul-Sup LA

Liked by loganpaul,jakepaul,team10official and 927,372 more

loganpaul-how you like it so far

catherine_paul- ehhh good but better if you would let me get mcdonalds @loganpaul

jakepaul- ayyeee lil sis a photographer?

catherine_paul- @jakepaul that's nathan and kade @kadespeiser @nathanspeiser

erikacostell- i can do better!

tessabrooks-@erikacostell sttopp! you jelly of her

loganpaul- i mean who wouldn't she is catherine paul after all right? @tessabrooks @erikacostell

---------------------------