Chapter Two

(A/n: Time for more characters! Yay :> Also time for intense stuff while I re-listen to The Suffering Game. Also, just a reminder, still told from Lups POV.)

I woke up, my mind fuzzy with memories swirling throughout my brain. I jumped up to the best of my ability, as I was still stricken with confusion. I was laying down on an elevated circle, with a catwalk leading to it. As I looked at the catwalk, I noticed a body laying on it. I made my way over, stumbling at first as if I had forgotten how to walk, but then speed walking to the person laying on the catwalk.

Once I got a better look at them, I realized, with shock, that it was Davenport. He was unconscious, and his face looked strained. I looked at our surroundings quickly before focusing on Davenport, just so I could make sure it was safe. There was an extremely large screen in front of us, going from the floor to the ceiling, and the ceiling was monstrously high up.

There didn't seem to be any attackers nearby at the moment, but before I could focus my attention back on Davenport, the screen lit up with static. I looked up startled as the static cleared and I saw a familiar, make-up buried face.

"Lydia?" Oops, shit wasn't supposed to say that.

"You know me?" She asks curiously. She suddenly fans herself desperately. "I guess word does get around when the famous are in town."

"Don't flatter yourself." I muttered, trying to remind myself that I was the one to kill her brother, and I could kill Lydia too. Though, the circumstances had been in my favor before, and now that was extremely opposite. 

Lydia seemed to have heard my muttered words, because she pouted in response. It looked like she was chewing a piece of gum.

"Well, this is no time for autographs, even if you want to act like you don't want one." She winked, I gagged. "Your little friend over there" She waved a finger towards Davenport lazily. "has his life in your hands, so I wouldnt waste your time bantering with me."

The screen suddenly split, Lydia being on the left side, and Davenport, conscious mind you, on the right. I looked at his unconscious body in shock, and turned to face Lydia again.

"What are you doing to him?" I yelled up at the screen in concern.

"Oh sweet heart~." She spoke in a flirtatious tone, smirking. "Since you seem to know how things work around here, I'll tell you a secret. Thanks to your adorable little gift to yours truly, I've done some remodeling. So the show runs a bit different now. Of course, we still have the old "Wheel of Sacrifice" mumbo-jumbo, but now we have a whole new alignment of activities!" She yelped happily, clapping her hands together.

The words "thanks to your adorable little gift" burned in my brain. What gift? What had I given her to cause all of this. Deciding I had other things to focus on at the time, I turned to Lydia's projected face again.

"What do we do?" I asked, and she grinned devilishly.

"First, you have to choose. Davenport must go through some kind of obstacle of your choosing. You get to help him through the obstacle, but only through speech, no life contact." She said. "The choices are, Labyrinth, Beast fight, or Hide and Seek."

"I didn't know what to do. I had no clue which one would be the easiest, but something told me I to had to choose..."

IMPORTANT: CHOOSE ONE OF THE OBSTACLES FOR DAVENPORT TO GO THROUGH

(A/n- sorry if this one is pretty short, didn't have many ideas of what to happen on between the first choice and Lup waking up.)