1.1

Kayla's pov.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Luke asks as he squeezed my thigh harder. I can feel myself flinch at the squeeze a little bit. "N-nothing" I say as my grip on my phone gets tighter every minute he raises his hand up a little higher.

"Are you sure because my brothers want to meet you." He mentions finally by my clit. "L-luke this isn't the time to be doing th-this" I manage to say.

He stops the car by my house, "You're right? So maybe we can take this into your house or I can sto-" Before he can finish I let out a little moan as he moves his hand into the edges of my underwear.

"Stop fucking teasing me you little shit."

I remove his hand and open the passenger door.

I want him so bad and I'm getting it tonight.

We enter my house and he throws me on the couch and I sit on his lap.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" He whisper down my ear. "Now it's time I punish you for not listening." He says as I bite my lip.

I remove his pants and his underwear, "American Apparel Underwear?" I say and he laughs.

"Are you ready?" He asks me as I nod and extend my legs. "Because you know if you're not ready we can just do this some other time I wanna do it right now it depends on you." He blabbers.

"Luke if you don't want to do it, then don't do it babe it's fine." I says pulling on my undergarment and pants on.

"Are you sure?" He inquires, "Positive" I mention with a smile.

"I'm sorry about tonight, I don't know what got into me. I was crying that I wanted you one moment and the other i was furious that you were there." He says holding my head in his hands.

"You were drunk you didn't know what do feel, besides who gave you alcohol? You know you're just a minor you shouldn't be doing that shit." I add grabbing something from the fridge.

"I think it was Calum it wasn't so clear to me and yeah I know, mom." He jokes.

"Hey! I'm not acting like your mom, it's just I've seen what you can do during intoxication and it's all bad shit." I cuss again, "Now let me scold you, if you cuss again ill wash your mouth with soap buddy." He says throwing a pillow at me.

"And if you don't stop getting tattoos and piercings ill punch you" I say choking on my sandwich. "Haha loser" He yells out. "Oh shut up." I holler back.

When I'm done eating my sandwich, I rest my head on Luke's lap and he plays with my hair which leads me to fall asleep.

I wake up from my sleep I try to find Luke but I remember I let him sleep in my room. I head upstairs and the sun is hitting directly at his face. I sit on the bed and stare at him studying every inch of him.

I pass my hand through his eyelids and his jawline he instantly wakes up from the soft touch. "Morning beautiful." He says with his eyes still shut and drool on his face.

"I would call you handsome but you have drool on your face." He laughs and walks downstairs with me.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He grabs the spare toothbrush I have and starts to brush his teeth.

"No I'm the opposite of that." I mention and he gags on the toothbrush. "Are you okay? You have mirrors in this house right?" He says laughing.

I head to the kitchen and turn on the stove so I can make pancakes. As I'm mixing the batter, Luke stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Am I interrupting something?" I hear as I turn around, it was my dad. He visits me once in a while to check up how I'm doing on my own. Mother didn't even bother, she was traveling all around the world. But she did call me at least once a week.

"Dad?" I question, he seems more of age. "Who's this, Kayla?" My dad says grabbing a butter knife and pointing it at Luke.

"He's just a friend." I say as Luke unwraps his hands off of me. My dad lowers his guard and I run to give him a big hug. I love him to death.

"Hello son, what's your name?" Dad asks Luke, "My names uh Luke, Luke Hemmings." My dad shakes his hand and looks at Luke serious.

"Are you the one thats been taking care of my little girl while I was away?" My dad asks getting tense on Luke.

"Yes, sir." I hear Luke say as he swallows hard.

"Come here step closer to me." Luke stands closer to my dad and my father opens his arms for a big hug.

"Welcome to the family Loki." My dad says hugging Luke and saying Luke's name wrong. "My name is Luke not Loki." Luke says correcting my dad.

"Okay Lucy," He says. "So Lucy, you're Australian right?" My dad says to Luke as Luke swallows again. "Yes, sir." He answers politely.

"Dad his name is not Lucy or Loki, it's Luke." I say chuckling. "Well to me he's Lucy," He says heading to the door, "I'm going out for groceries," he leaves and Luke stays silent for a while.

"I'm sorry my dads playful like that." I say grabbing Luke and pulling his arms on me. "I thought he was actually going to kill me." He says as pale as a ghost.

"He won't, i think he likes you." I say kissing Luke's chin.

"Hope so." He manages to say.

[EDITED] LMAO KAYLAS DAD KEEPS CALLING LUKE, "LUCY AND LOKI"