0.3

Kayla's pov

"Stop staring at me" Luke says waving his hands at my face. "S-sorry i was thinking about something" I say as an excuse, I was really staring at his dimples. "Are we going to continue walking to Pink Berry or are you going to stand there like an idiot?" He says pointing to the pathway. I nod and we continue to walk.

He looks hot when he's angry, and extremely hot when he's- never mind that. "What type of music do you like?" He says breaking the tension. "Well, i really like Mayday Parade, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Nirvana, and Nickel Back." I say regaining air from all the bands i mentioned. "Were you inside my mind? Those are my favorite bands!" He screams, "Well you can have the rest but Fall Out Boy is mine, understood?" I laugh, he nods and opens the door to Pink Berry.

"Mmmmm, I am ready to get me some Pink Berry," He rubs his stomach.

"You're a weirdo" I say as delicious pistachio yogurt fills my cup.

"Help me! The yogurt won't stop running and you just there standing like a idiot" I scream, "Beg me" He says eating some of the toppings. "What?" I ask. Did he just ask me to beg him?

"Nothing I'll get the mop, try stopping the machine" He slips on yogurt and falls butt first. "Let me help you up" I slip and yogurt falls all over us.

"What he fuck do we do now!" I yell, I run over to the machines and try and pull the lever off. It slides down and stops. We both sigh, what'll Liz think when she sees us. "What's going on here!" I turn around to see Christine and Liz.

"We saw two strangers on the monitor at home. Did you forget we installed cameras!" Liz screams, "Mom, it was my idea. Kayla had nothing to do with this. In fact, she followed me all the way to her to stop me." Luke lies. "Luke!" I say facing him. "Yeah, Kayla was only trying to do good I swear if you want to ground me you can." Luke adds as he lowers his head. "Mom don't ground him. They'll both have this place cleaned by tomorrow." Chris says saving us. "Yeah for sure" I say shaking my head simultaneously.

"You better or youre fired and Luke will never be hired" Liz exits and me and Luke sigh.

"What were you guys thinking." Chris says slipping on yogurt spilled on the floor. "We weren't tired and you and the other boys had fallen asleep watching 'The Breakfast Club' and so me and Luke decided to come and get Yogurt" I say as I stop babbling.

"Well whatever mess you guys did it better be cleaned up or moms going to be fucking pissed." Chris warns, "Eyy watch the mouth" Luke warns Chris. "Luke leave her alone she's about to be 17 and you're still trying to control her." I say defending Chris.

"She's my sister not yours" He spits. I walk out of the shop, why am I even arguing with a guy I just met 5 hours ago.

"Why are you such an asshole!" I yell at him and he just lowers his head. I felt a little bit of regret saying that but it was true. "You don't even know me. Who are you to be calling me an asshole? You're so full of yourself." He insults and I cross my arms.

"Since i'm so full of myself i'm gonna let you clean this all up. Goodbye Luke." I say exiting out the door.

[EDITED] LUKE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE LOL ALSO P