Day 2

Jimin P.O.V
When Min Yoongi walked into the room I could instantly realize They got mad at me. They started to whisper 'die..die..you shouldn't be here anymore...your useless...you don't need help you have us...' And being the person I was I agreed to what they said. When Min Yoongi was looking around I started to bite my arm to the point where it started to bleed, and I wrote on the wall with my own blood. Writing his name to remember who was 'helping' me. Tick...tick...tick... it felt like time was going as slowly as it could.

Yoongi P.O.V
"H..Hey stop!" I yelled to him. I ran to him and pulled him to move him away from the wall I only to see my name written in blood..his blood. I pulled up his sleeve to see teeth marks from something biting him, and okay I admit I was scared. Number one is because I don't know why he was writing MY name, and something bit him causing him to bleed. I ran over to my clipboard and wrote down this information and what just happened "Jimin...What happened?" I grabbed my pen, got ready to write down whatever he was gonna say "Nothing Yoongi hyung" he replied "okay" I said as I grabbed some bandage from my pocket I keep in case, and started to bandage Jimin's arm. "Done. I'm gonna go now Jimin is that okay?" I stared at him waiting for him to respond "yep" he answered back after a few seconds. I got up and walked out of his room making sure I locked all of the locks before finally heading to one of my other patients.

I walked into his room only to see him crying on the floor...again "Aish...what's up Taehyung?" "He's here again hyung!" He practically screamed at me. I sat down next to him and started to pet his hair "calm down Taehyung..calm down. No one is here it's just me and you. Don't worry." Now you may be wondering why is he here for well..Apparently he was diagnosed with schizophrenia ever since 10, now he's 21. Taehyung is one of the hardest patients to deal with but apparently I've made the most progress of helping him unlike the others. After a few minutes of rubbing his head he finally falls back asleep.

Jimin P.O.V
"Min Yoongi...Looks like I'll have fun with you" I repeatly keep reading his name, and saying it outloud. Before finally wiping his name away leaving a red smudge there.