13 My Izaya 13

Izaya's POV
I sat in Shizu-chan's arms while the crazy doctor set up his equipment to fix me. Hopefully it wont be painful but I don't know what he's gonna do to me while i lay on that table. I was phisically shaking imagining him cutting me open and ripping out my heart and then put it in someone else's body and ill have to live in a different body for the rest of my life. Or maybe he's gonna do all kinds of tests and things and then finds out that its impossible to fix me and ill never get to hug or kiss Shizu-chan and soon ill loose my memories and humanity and become just a normal street cat!!!
"hey."
Shizu-chan's voice broke through my thoughts and i realized i was shaking a lot more than just a shiver here and there. I look around and notice we were in our room. I look up at Shizu-chan who was sweetly smiling at me. My shaking slowed until I was still in his arms. Then I sighed and looked back up at Shizu-chan.
"ya?"
"calm down. No matter what happens i wont let you go. Even if you loose your memories ill stay with you so just calm down a bit."
I jump from Shizu-chan's arms and then up on the bed. I turn back to Shizuo and call out to him, while he spaces out looking at me.
"lay with me please."
He nods his head and walks over to the bed. I wait till he lays down before curling up under his arm and going to sleep. His warmth was just as radiant as ever.
"I love you Izaya. When you wake up I guarantee ill be here and you'll be back to the way you were. I promise."
I wanted to respond but my eyes wouldn't open, and my mouth wouldn't move. Im normally tired but right now its abnormal. I...
Just...
Want..
To...
Sleep.....
And with that I was out.
~Time Skip~
I wake up and its dark outside. Did I really sleep all day. I stretch like the cats do in the morning and let out a wake up meow. I hear a chuckle from behind me and turn around to see shizuo just laying there and trying to hold in a laugh. I sit down and move my tail over my fe-
Wait my tail! its gone!
I look down at myself and see hands and feet.
My Human Body!
I jump up and rush to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see no ears and just my normal self.
"I told you that you would be normal when you woke up."
I heard Shizuo's voice from the room and I look out to see him sitting on the bed. I turn and sprint towards him, tackling him in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder as we both fell back on the bed. I push myself up on my arms to tower over him, then lean in and connect our lips together. Shizuo wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to him. I deepened the kiss by opening my mouth and Shizuo didn't hesitate to shoot his tounge into it. He explored my mouth bit before wrapping his tounge around mine and pulling it into his mouth while he sucked on it. I was tempted to continue but I wasn't sure if I wanted to have sex the second I had my body back. Actually I know exactly what I want to do! I pull out of the kiss and sit up on his stomach. He made a pouty look and I jumped off him.
"your gonna have to take me out first before I let you claim me again"
I said with a smirk and looking at Shizuo.
"what?"
"you have to take me out on a date before we can continue with this anymore. I want to go out somewhere with you"
"but...What about people and your reputation."
I walk closer to Shizuo and plant a small kiss on his lips before answering.
"I don't care anymore. I just want to be with you. and if I'm so worried about pointless little things like that then it will never work"
I jump back and rush over to the door while yelling over my shoulder.
"then you can tell everyone that you tamed the great Izaya orihara. Now lets go."
"Okay. Okay. ill take you out on a date but really you should get some clothes on before you go out there."
I look down and realize I'm completely naked. A dark blush quickly rose on my face and i jumped onto the bed covering myself with the blanket. Shizuo smirked and crawled over to me and slid his hand under the blanket and on my thigh.
"no need to hide. Its nothing I haven't seen before."
He slowly began to slid his hand up my thigh and towards my member. Just before he made it to it, the door flings open and Shinra is standing in the door way with a clipboard. Upon seeing me he drops his clipboard and runs up to me.
"wait Shinra don't!"
Shinra ran up and grabbed onto the blanket and yanked it off before my words could reach him. Time felt like it slowed as the blanket came off me, Shinra trying to look around it to see me, and Shizuo jumping in front of me to cover me. It ended with Shizuo's arms wrapped around me and Shinra staring at us confused. Then at the same time me and Shizuo looked at Shinra and yelled.
"Get Out!!!!"
Shinra, fearing for his life, scrambled out the room and closed the door behind him. Shizuo let me go but still hovered over me. We look each other in the eyes and, I'm not sure who started it but, we both just bust up laughing.
Its good to be back in my human body.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading. I'm probably only gonna have 2-3 more chapters until this is over but I'm currently working on a new shizaya story, so if you liked this one you can read that one too once its out.
Thanks again for reading and I hope you liked this chapter.
~HQ~