Chapter Five: Hanggang Ngayon (Until Now) by Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid

Start from the beginning

"So ano? You'll join me, right?"

"Of course! Actually, you just arrive in time. I'm kinda bored here at home and I wanted to go outside."

"Alright then! Get yourself ready!" Alice said

"Aryt!"

----------

Dawn and Alice stroll around their favourite malls and buy girl's dresses, shoes and accessories at their favourite boutique. They stroll around, all throughout the day and went to relax themselves. They also get into their favourite parlours and spa to pamper themselves. While Richard stayed at the house playing and looking around. She visit their pictures, their paintings together. 'Cause Dawn was into paintings. She loves to paint and she's inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci's works. And she even went to that museum just to took a picture of it. She love's to have a trips. Going and strolling around some place like, Barcelona is one of her hobbies. But she paints good and she even sell it to her Rich friend and colleagues just to have a fund for the street children. She's not only a woman of Beauty and art, but also a woman of Golden heart. While reminiscing the things that he love most about her, it just came into the point that it'll all happened. She Loves Dawn so much that he can't take her hurt just that. He saw the pain before. He saw how she cries and mourn. He doesn't want this. But she has an improvement, and he can see that. She's into socialising and she even go into parties. And it was an great ease for him. He look down to see his hands.

"What have I done." He said

Suddenly, he heard a sound from the kitchen. There's someone in the house. He come to check it. And it was a man with a black bonnet. He stood the and called the man.

"What are you doing here?!" He said wickedly

The man in a bonnet stare at him for a while with a shock face. Maybe he's afraid 'cause Richard after all is a muscular man. A fearless man with a 6'2 height. The bonnet man flee away, and Richard didn't chase after him 'cause he thinks it's a bad idea after all. And he doesn't get anything from their house.

"People nowadays are very cruel. Tsk tsk tsk!" He said.

After that, he went to their salas and on the TV. He doesn't want to get bored most especially, Dawn's not here and he doesn't have his work. It's another volleyball team tournament of the Philippines team versus Malaysia. The game's working slow, and the Philippine's team is quite obviously working well. He keeps on cheering them.

"I knew it! C'mon Zaragoza! Play the spike! Yan!"

----------

They're at the spa and having a body massage. They were strolling around since eight but Alice notice that she's not into her full mood and self. She's been staring at nowhere thinking something deep.

"Dawn, are you okay?"

"Ha? Ay! Sorry. I'm just thinking of something."

"Oi! You might have a problem. You can say it to me. We're friends."

"It's just... Him..."

"Ay! No! Don't worry about him na. He's okay and I know that."

"I just miss him."

"Hay naku! Don't stress yourself, okay? It'll be all alright, okay?"

"I hope so, Alice."

"Haler! They're still someone out there waiting and there all the time."

"Alice, you know that no one can change him inside my heart. He's always been my first and my last."

"First and Last huh?"

"Well, but for me he is."

Alice notice that she might burst put into tears if this conversation will continue. And she's witty enough to change the subject.

"Anyways, how's work?"

"It's okay."

"Eh? Tell further!"

"Hm... Well, it's progressing well. No wonder dad has put a lot of effort for that and I'll never let him down."

"How about kuya George?"

"He lives at US with ate Hannah and Joanna. But he's here at the Philippines to visit some sites."

"Ow! Is that so... So... Have you and ate Hannah met already?"

"Yeah! Actually, they just got here last week and we had our swimming. They went back to US a couple of days back."

"Ow! You're so madaya! You didn't beep me!" Alice pouted

"Duh! You didn't even call me you're coming here."

"Hahaha! Sorry naman. I just want to surprise you."

"Hm! Ewan ko sayo! Hahaha!"

----------

Kevin was staring at her photo while having a whiskey. She's been addicted to this woman since they met. She seems different and more strong. She's fearless and bold. And that attracts him the most. He wants the fierce and the grown woman. And she was all of this. Kevin wants to get her and be his forever. And she won't accept defeat for this.

"You'll be mine Marie Rachel Taleon. And sooner or later, you'll marry me in front of your love ones. You'll be mine. Only MINE."

His eyes was sparkling like a stars. And he salaciously smiled and licked the tip of his wine glass, while staring at her picture.

Kevin knew her very well. He's stalking on her since she went back in the country. And he seemed very happy about the tragedy that happened to her. He knew something and he already formulated a plan for her. He wants her so bad. He wants to touch her and kiss her everywhere. Kevin's getting crazy on her. And he wants her more and more as he's getting closer to his drunk level.

"Why can't I get you with a snap like everybody else, Dawn?!"