Chapter Three: All About Us by He Is We

Start from the beginning

"Hello Dawn." Her kuya's Wife, Hannah said. And they give each other a hug

"Hi Ate Hannah! It's so nice to see you again!"

Hannah and Dawn were very close since her Kuya and Hannah get married. They hang out a lot especially when Joanna's not yet inside. They were very close.

"Ate, we should hang out more often. I missed you so so much!" Dawn said happily

"I've missed you too Dawn. By the way, We are planning to have a beach party at Pasacao Beach Resort!"

"Really? When?"

"Well, we were thinking if later. At the evening. Were planning to have a night swimming and there was a bikini open there."

"Oh my! I can't wait ate Hannah!"

"Alright! Tama na muna yan. Let's all eat!" Cleofe said.

That day was full of happiness. Richard was sitting beside her and stare at her while eating. It seems so perfect when his wife eat and so whatever she do.

"Hay naku! You've been staring at Dawn since we took our seat in front of this table. Baka naman matunaw na yan." They all laugh

"Who wouldn't miss this beautiful lady here, Mum." Richard remark

After the dinner, she went to their house to prepare for later's night swimming. Richard was there staring at her again, while she prepare. She got her favourite vintage inspired towel and her black two piece and a swimming ombre shorts. If they wouldn't see her wedding ring, heaps of single boys would've courted her. But she weren't interested. 'Cause there's only one man whom she loves the most and the man who only owns her heart. And It' Richard Gomez. The man of her dreams, the man of her life and her whole own life. And it was the same for Richard.

After packing up and it's already three o'clock in the afternoon. She went to her mom's house and they departed as soon as Dawn arrives. The road trip lasted for almost an hour and at almost four, they arrive at the said report. They rented a cottage that was like a semi-hotel, 'cause it has it's air conditioner inside. But its is made of nipa and a bamboo walls. They all went outside and only Dawn, Richard and hannah we inside.

"Dawn, we should get outside. There must be a party! We should come!" Hannah said

"Well, I don't really..."

"It's okay Love. You can enjoy this night." Richard Smiled.

"Alright!" Before she can say anything, Hannah pulled her out of their cottage. And then , there. They can see all the people dancing.

"Let's dance!" Hannah said.

"Go on ate Hannah. I'll just be sitting here."

"Okay, just call me if you need anything, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. She was sitting there at the log designed for a chair. She ordered a glass of margarita while watching them dance. They seemed so enjoyed. Then suddenly the song changed into a mellow song from a modern one. The song, All About Us by He Is We. Then a flashback came rushing back...

FLASHBACK...

It was there prom night back in High school. And it's the Senior's prom. All the people gather on the dance floor and started partying. But unlike her, she's just sitting there, meddling on her phone like no one cares. Then suddenly, she heard a voice just beside her.

"Can I have this Dance?"

She bother to look and it's Richard. Her crush in High school. Everyone's crush in the high school. And she was like, 'Is he seriously inviting me to a dance?' The Richard Gomez is inviting her for a dance. That's a WOW!