Crocodile

"SISTER" yep" b-but you look like a guy" Angel just gave the face "are you for real?". 

The day went by and  a certain savage white-haired did almost everything with her younger brother "(M/n) lets take a bath" and somehow at that moment Sanji came as a wiggly noodle "ANGEL-SWAN LET ME WASH YOUR BACK" with a disturbed look she put (M/n) as her shield and (M/n) gave the most scariest glare "Angel-swan What? Sanji?" said a very stern (M/n). Sanji did what the tutor from the anime the Royal tutor and took step, step back. "Sure Nii chan" and a glaring Nami was in the background and it scared, even more, Zoro who was out training in the back in the deck and was right next to her. So Nami did the next big thing and was asking the big question no my bad stating the next big thing "ONI CHAN I WILL TAKE A BATH WITH YOU". And the moment that was stated glares of the guys landed 

Zoro: Why does she has to be the sibling

Luffy: I will take a bath him next

Sanji: Lucky woman

Usopp: Lucky 

Vivi: I feel tension

Chopper: somehow these guys are scaring me

Ducky: Quack

In the bathroom, Nami was nervous since she never did show her body once again to another man other when she was little so it's embarrassing in sort of way to Nami. And Angel well she used to have a brother and since she is Dense as hell lets say that anything that involves romance is not in her head. While the third dense of the family is just a cinnamon roll who doesn't mind woman body even if they're naked.

In the tub, both Angel and (M/n) taked about the past and how much he missed Angel and Nami having no idea what was going on kept quiet until it came to the topi of men. The other crew members were on the other side of the door all except Usopp and Chopper and Vivi who were steering the wheel. And they were getting very interested in (M/n) type of person that he liked.

"Do you notice that everywhere I go theirs always a man that confuses me for a man?" Are you serious? For me is the other way around and they always seem to beg for me" Tell me where those bastards are Nami so I can cut them" Calm down my little bro, the question is what are you attracted to" Food". Both Nami and Angel were pained by the innocence of their brother "The pain" Why do we have him?" I'm confused". After that little incident they got back "Okay (M/n) what are you attracted in a person" Their personality " Not from the outside" Yep" Angel then hugged her brother "OMG SO CUTE and why dont you judge from the outside" Since I would be a cruel little brother if I judge for whats on the outside since you are very different than what you seem on the outside than what your on the inside" now it was the turn of Nami to hug. "Yay Oni-chan"

After that, the guys started working on their personality. Sanji made lots of sweets and Zoro gave training tips to both (M/n) and Angel that seemed to use the same lifts as Zoro. (M/n) just smiled with every piece of advice that Zoro was giving them without noticing that Zoro blushed and Angel being an overprotected sister glared at this while keeping her anger to the minimum. Luffy, on the other hand, went like Tarzan and that was swinging around from here and there it even made a swing for (M/n) at the end they were getting close to their destination and when they got to their destination (M/n) said he would look around and Angel left since she had a job on the destination. Without knowing a change of events was about to start.

The moment that (M/n) stepped on the black market were slaves of humans and animals were being sold was the moment he was knocked out to be sold off to the highest big shot.

He then woke up tied up in shackles on his hands and legs and was sat down on a chair. and all the lights were upon him so he squinted his eye by the brightness. "YOUNG MALE WITH (H/C) COLOR HAIR AND (E/C) COLOR EYES, (S/C) COLORED SKIN AND READY TO DO WORK AND VERY BUILD BODY" when they heard of build body I could hear "Is he good in the bed?" on the background. I just sign and then the bidding started, it all started with 1000 beli but after a while, it went a bit extreme with the ladies so I was sold when the highest bidding that was with a Mixed that had a scar going through in horizontal line. And had a cigar in his mouth. Addiction has no limits.

"The names Crocodile and im your new Master"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Dark out