2

Doc forced open my mouth, her gloved hands sending a tickling sensation to my gum. She spotted her first target: a square-like tooth just visible by my molar. She positioned the pliers into the tooth, and pulled. My vison was blurred by the mass of tears in my eyes. She pulled and pulled but the tooth didn't even budge. "Ugh! Well, let's bring in the novocaine." Doc sighed. She walked away, but then stopped. She must have heard my sobs. "Oh, how fucking sad! Does your tooth hurty-wurthy? Haha!" She chuckled, her mouth still sealed by the mask. She made crying actions with her hands, making me both paranoid and irritated. I tried to say the words "'Let me go!'" and "'Why are you doing this?'" but because of how much it hurt, my throat burned and I hardly spoke. She must have understood my last sentence, because she said "Becuase I'm a dentist. What do you expect?" She shouted sarcastically. She rushed over to me again, pushing open my gob, and yanked at the tooth. My eyes widened at how much it hurt. The pain was unbearable. But finally, it started to wiggle. I bet  Doc thought it was almost over. This tooth anyway. There was many more to get through. Far too many. I could be here...for hours.

Doc still pulled at the tooth, when blood exploded from my gum. I knew it was out, because of the bitter taste of the red liquid. Hot tears streamed down my face, mixing in with the blood creating a damp mess on my face. Doc was sweating, her face was red. Well, that least what I could see anyway. But I realised something. The so-called novocaine Doc mentioned had never appeared. Until now.

Doc's P.O.V:

I looked at Flower with pure happiness. Most dentists would feel sorrow for those with hyperdontia. But not ME. I adored the pleasure of making people feel pain. I'm just one of those rare types of devilish dentists. I could see it in Flower's face that she hated me and she hated her condition. Not many people come here with hyperdontia. Because they were warned about me. I'm the only one here employed to deal with such infections. Which is a first for me. I smiled under my mask. I knew she would sense that. Flower is a smart girl; but not smart enough to outwit me. And now for the injection of the novocaine to 'numb' the pain. It doesn't work, of course. But it's fun to lie sometimes. And now, it's time to lie to Flower.

Flower's P.O.V:

"Okay. Now it's time for the novocaine! Don't worry. It'll only be a small pinch, and it'll also stop the pain!" Doc said, reassuringly. I had to trust Doc...right? After all, she was helping me in a way, but in a hurtful, painful way. "Shall we?" Doc muttered. She signalled me to open my mouth, which I obviously obeyed. Then, Doc went over to her desk again to retrieve the syringe and the green liquid. She neatly poured it in. Then walked over to me again, with my mouth still open. The small pinch wasn't small at all. It was like a massive stab. She injected the needle into my gum, as my muscles tensed. I could feel the novocaine spreading itself out in my mouth. It made me want to retch. And of course, me being me, I did. I leaned forward, forcing out the stinky goop from my body. It splatted all over Doc's shiny floor, and boy; did it smell. I could see my Shreddies and drop of my orange juice in there. It amused me the slightest. I looked over at Doc. The shock on her face was also amusing. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Then that's when Doc snapped.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM UNTIL I'VE TAKEN OUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR TEETH!"

What has I gotten myself into?