Part Two.

When she was outside the Emirates, instead of going immediately to Olivier's, she decided to take a detour to her hotel to pick some clothes up. She arrived there, did what she had to do and then made her way to Olivier's house.

She got there and her heart started beating faster, remembering how her fear took over when she would come here in disguise, scared to be caught by Jennifer. But now it was a completely different story.

Y/N saw the lights of Olivier's bedroom switching on and she calmed herself down, seeing him approaching the window and looking outside and actually he saw her waving at him.

Olivier couldn't wait another minute and ran downstairs to wait for her at the door. But he heard a car honking and a crash. He stopped in the middle of the living room. "Y/N..." he whispered and the next second he was outside.

Y/N's car was crushed against the gate, while another one was on top of her car.

"NOOO!!!" Olivier shouted and took out his phone with his hands trembling and dialed an ambulance. Tears were running down his cheeks as he saw his lover between the metal sheets, her eyes closed, blood covering her frown and her neck.

"Oh mon Dieu..." Olivier didin't know what to do, he panicked, he was dying inside, just the thought of losing her again... No, don't think about this, she will be fine, she's a fighter . He approached her car and tried to pull the door and with all his force he managed to open it.

"Y/N, baby, please, open your eyes for me, talk to me, babe..." he took her face into his hands, praying she will make it out alive. Olivier heard the alarm of the police and the ambulance, but didn't move an inch from his girlfriend.

"Don't leave me, don't do this to us..." he whispered to her and then the paramedics helped him to get her out of the car and bring her to the hospital. Olivier wanted to go with them, but remembered that Jade was inside the house sleeping beautifully, so he reluctantly had to wait for his brother Romain, who was in town, to look after his daughter.

When Romain arrived, Olivier didn't say anything, leaving his Brother with the horrific scene in front of his mansion.

The police offered him a ride to the hospital since he was visibly shocked.

"Why can I not be happy for once?" he said only for him to hear.

xx