- I Will Protect You -

'Alena! Have you ever played this game? It's called Touken Ranbu. They made swords from the ancient times into humans. Look at Munechika! He is so hot though he is the probably the oldest among all of the others.' My buddy, Beatrice squealed like a fan-girl.

I looked at her account and a guy with a high ponytail caught my attention. 'Who is this?' I asked her. She looked at the screen and pointed out. 'That's Yasasuda. Yamatonokami Yasasuda. He is the sword of Okita Souji along with Kashuu Kiyomitsu.' I looked from her to the screen. That pretty-looking boy was staring back at me from the other side of the screen. My heart melted for him.

'Did you fall for him?' Beatrice teased me. I looked away and sigh. 'I will start playing this game when I have the time.' I lied to her. I will start playing today. The day passed slower than usual and I was already losing my patience. I told Beatrice that I would head home first as I have things to do. She allowed me to go and I sped off in my maximum walking speed back home.

Once I reached home, I quickly jumped onto my bed and downloaded the game. 'Touken Ranbu' was the title of the game. So as per normal, I would start the game and create an account. There was a question that popped out right before the loading screen reaches 100%. It asked, 'If you are ready to start this never-ending adventure with the swords?' I clicked 'Yes'. Before I could even grasp what was happening, I found myself in a place which was unfamiliar to me. I was no longer in my bedroom, on my bed. I am currently in the middle of nowhere with snow everywhere. I was still wearing my uniform. I was shivering from the coldness. Where am I? That question kept repeating in my mind.

I was about to knock out cold when suddenly I felt warmth. Someone is here with me. 'Kiyomitsu!' A male voice shouted for an ally. 'What's wrong?' The other male asked. 'I found this girl here. What should we do?' Then I felt myself being lifted off the cold snow. 'We are bringing her back to our base.' I didn't know what happened after that as I fell asleep.

'Hey..' I heard a voice right beside me. 'Are you okay?' I opened an eye and spotted that familiar dark blue ponytailed male. 'Yasasuda?' He looked bewildered. 'How do you know my name?' I smiled happily. You are the sword that Okita Souji used along with Kashuu Kiyomitsu!' He looks even more weirdered out. 'K-Kiyomitsu! This girl knows about us!' The male named Kiyomitsu rushed in and sat beside his partner.'Y-You know about me?' I nodded and smiled even wider. 'You are the sword that Okita Souji brought to Ikeda.' He looked happy for some reason. 'If she knows about me, that means that I must've been loved.'

I turned from Kiyomitsu to Yasasuda. He looked at his partner and grinned happily. He then looked like he forgotten something and turned to me, caught me staring straight at him. 'M-Master...? Would you want dinner...?' I nodded. He got up with Kashuu and started going out of my room. 'Then wait here as I deliver your food here for you.' He closed the door behind him. I began to feel lonely. I found out that there was no way for me to get back to the planet where I used to be. I am stuck in this world where I was called the "Master." I looked at the door where the two swords went through and decided to take a look of the outside world. It was snowing and it was so cold.

I went back to my room and took my blanket with me. It felt so much warmer. 'Hey, isn't that our Master?' I heard one of the smaller looking boy looking at my direction. I waved at them and all of them just started running to me. Gokotai's five white tigers all surrounded me as if to warm me up and it did. I patted their heads and then looked at the children. 'Hey, how long have you all been here...?' They looked at each other shrugged. 'Not as long as Kashuu. I heard that he was the first to arrive here before anyone else.'

From what I know, Kashuu was the sword that Okita Souji broke during the Ikeda period. Does that mean that this place is "Heaven" for the swords? I gulped that means if I summoned them, I extracted their soul from the sword to this place? That is horrible. I stood up and said goodbye to the children and ran to where I think Kiyomitsu and Yasasuda is. 'K-Kiyomitsu!' I burst through their door and the both of them looked at me when a weird expression. 'W-What's wrong, Master?' Kiyomitsu asked me, with a scared tone.