4.

me and troye were late for art class because we saw a cute dog on our way to the campus.

"it was so fluffy." troye said and opened the door to the classroom. everyone instantly turned their heads this way when they heard the door open.
"well hello to you too." troye said laughing.

"sorry we're late." i said. we walked to two empty seats and sat down.

"mitch? can you come to my desk for a second?" mr. taylor called.

i looked at troye with a confused look but walked to his desk anyway. everyone in the room was busy drawing something and troye was looking at me with a concerned, but on the edge of laughing look.

"mitch, what do you think of your own art?" my teacher asked me.

i almost snorted and laughed, but i kept myself contained.
"well, i think it's pretty shit." i said as honest as possible.

"i want you to get better because i can really see potential in you."

i almost started laughing again because i thought he was joking.

"i suggest you pick someone from this class who's good at art and come here together after class to practice." he said in a serious tone. wait, he isn't joking? oh god.

"oh, yeah, i'll pick someone." i nervously said. i looked at troye, who was looking at jacob of course.

"not troye."

who else could i pick? i looked around the room. jacob? no, i don't even know him. i couldn't pick troye...

"hoying? can you come here for a second?" the teacher gestured to the table scott was sitting at. i tried to not turn around and look at his pretty face.

i heard scott walk up behind me and stand next to me.

"what's up?" he said.

"can you stay here after class to help grassi with his art?"

oh hell no. nonono. i won't be able to do that.

of course i was too scared to protest against it.

"sure." scott said and i sensed him smiling at me. he walked back to his table and i turned to troye with a 'help me pls' look.

"i expect to see you here after class?" mr. taylor looked at me with a grin on his face. ugh i hate that grin.

i nodded and walked back to my seat.

"troye oh my god help." i said as soon as i sat down.

"what happened?"

"well, apparently i have to be here after class because a certain someone named scott is gonna give me art lessons."

"bitch what? are you serious?" troye grabbed both my shoulders and shook them.

"will you please go with me? please please please?" i begged him. i can't go alone, i won't be able to talk at all.

"sure. i don't have any plans cause you're my only friend."

-

after class me, troye, scott and the teacher were still in the room. please all stay here, especially troye.

"are you nervous?" troye whispered so scott wouldn't hear us.

"uhm, yeah? of course!" i whispered back.

the teacher was sitting at his desk, eyeing me and troye. scott was sitting on the opposite side of the room laying down papers and shit.

"i should probably go over there..." i slowly stood up.

"good luck!" troye said and slapped my but as soon as it got off the chair.
"use protection!"

"troye!" i hit troye's arm and immediately looked at scott to see if he heard it. i think not.

i walked up to scott and he looked up at me.

"hey." he said soft and cute.

okay, first word you ever say to him. don't say anything stupid.

"hi." good start. i sat next to him and looked at all of his art supplies.

"okay, so we can start with drawing something easy." he gave me a pencil and a piece of paper.

"like what?"

"fruit bowl." he got out a picture of a fruit bowl on his phone and showed me.
"like this."

i started drawing the picture he showed me.

"oh, you're left handed?" he asked, looking at me drawing.

"yeah. that's okay, right?"

"what? yeah of course. i was just curious." he laughed.

"look at how ugly this is oh my god." i said when i finished my drawing. how did i take 20 minutes on this thing.

"you just have to practice a lot."

"well, i mean yeah but when and with who do i practice? i don't really have money for a real art class..."

"how about-" he paused.
"we make some sort of schedule for when and where and then i can teach you?"

"oh ehmm, yeah... that would be... great."

"great. can i have your number?"

"well, sure..." i gave him my number.
"for planning, right?"

"yes." he put my number in his phone.

"so what now?" i put down the pencil and looked at the paper.

"oh fuck." scott suddenly said.

"what? what's wrong?"

he sighed and put one hand over his face.
"i forgot i was supposed to meet someone in 5 minutes. it's pretty important."

who are you gonna meet? your girlfriend? why am i like this, i don't even know him.

"oh, that's fine..."

"i'm so sorry." he said as he started packing his stuff.
"i'll text you!" he quickly walked out, passing troye, who had a very confused look on his face.

he'll text me. why do i find that so exciting? it's just texting.

"mitch? why did he leave?" i forgot that the teacher was still here.

"oh, ehh... he forgot he had to meet someone. it's fine. we're gonna make some kind of schedule later." i said to the teacher, and also kind of to troye.

"well, i guess you both can go then." mr. taylor stood up and got his stuff. he turned to troye
"oh, and troye, it's very distracting if you're also here. next time you can stay in your dorm." he said and walked out.

"what? no... you have to stay." i went up to troye.

"welp, i can't. sorry mate." troye handed me my bag and grabbed his own.
"but can we talk about how he'll text you?"

-

yo babesss

(ew)

so if you like this please vote/comment/let me know in some kind of way because idk if i should continue it.... i am anyway but idk if people are gonna read it. so yeah

favourite song from future friends part 1?

ehh idk probably vacation or worth it (perfect)

bye ily all for reading this and I'm gonna try to update as much as i can!! ❤