Chapter 1: Feels Good Against my Skin

Some rather...mature content ahead...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNEDDDDD

----------------

Rogue's POV

So I'm walking over to Sting's room today, here to remind him that we have to get a move on soon because Fairy Tail is having a beach party for who knows what reason.

I walk up to the door and raise my hand, ready to knock, but then suddenly heard a loud groan noise, specifically from Sting.

"Oh yes~ Keep going..." He said, in a very suggestive voice. Soon after a sly giggle was heard coming from the room. My eyes widen, and my hand slowly lowers to the floor. What the flip is going on...???

"You just know how to make me feel good...(N/n)..." Sting's voice chimed in once again. You could literally hear the smirk coming from his voice. Someone suddenly taps my shoulder, and once I turn my head around, I got a slap to the cheek.

"Ow! What the friq?!" I yell. I run my cheek and stare at Victoria, who had an angry look on her face.

"Do we have to go through this again? I'm pretty sure (Y/n) is giving Sting a message!" Vicki said crossing her arms. I sort of just chuckle awkwardly and scratch the back of my head.

"Yeah...sure..." I said with an uncertain smile.

That can't be the case...right? This can't happen for a second time...right?

I mentally slap myself as (Y/n) and Sting come out, with Stings arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. Sting then stretches his arms with a sky grin on his face. "Who knew (N/n)'d be such a good at messages?" He says, as (Y/n) let out a little giggle. I can feel my face go from confused to poker. (Y/n) gives me a look of confusion.

"Rogue...What did you think we were doing?" She asks. My face goes a little hot and I look down, letting my hair cover my face.

"N-Nothing...It was nothing.." I mumble. The two look at one another and shrugs. (Y/n) nods.

"So, you two know about Fairy Tails beach party, right?" Vicki asks. (Y/n) nods with a small smile on her face.

"Yup. We got everything ready, I just gave this man a massage so that his aching muscles would be soothed" (Y/n) replies laughing a little as she pointed to Sting, who was...still stretching. He then notices that he's being pointed at and stands up straight, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah...After sitting in the same position all day, everything started to feel strange" Sting mumbles. I sigh.

"Ok, let's just go" I say. Sting and (Y/n) nod, as they begin to walk away hand in hand. I look at Vicki, and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"I told you, dirty" she said laughing a bit, as she walks away as well. I sigh and follow close behind.

...Why do I always lose to her?

Time Skip brought to you by Levi Ackerman's cleaning service

(Y/n)'s POV

We made it to the beach, and I took a look at the breathtaking view of the ocean. I then began to strip down of my clothes, because well, my bathing suit was under. It was my absolute favourite colour, (f/c) and it was (favourite style) as well. I begin to stretch, and get ready to get into the water. I then hear someone make a noise, and I look to the side, seeing Sting with his hand over his nose. I raise a brow.

"Are you ok..?" I ask walking up to him, but he steps away. I reach a hand out to him, and blood drips from his nose.

...

"I'll be right back" he said as he ran off.

Is he having a nose bleed..?

I shake my head, but still keep my worried thoughts for Sting. I suddenly hear some distant shouting.

"Haha~! I win!" Natsu's voice yells. I turn and see an overjoyed Natsu and a beaten down Ichiya. "Who's gonna fight me next hah?!?" He continues to scream and shout. Lucy face palms, and I giggle.

Hm...Fighting Natsu could be fun.

I giggle at my thought and raise my hand up. "Natsu-san! I'll fight you!" I yell giving a determined smile. He looks my direction, and smirks.

"Your on!" Natsu says as he cracks his knuckles. I walk up to him and do the same.

"This is going to be quite the challenge" I said. If I defeat Natsu, then I'd be doing something something Sting never did!

I laugh then get into position. "Alright! I want a clean fight!" Mira orders. Me and Natsu nod in response, not taking each other's gazes off one another. I see people beginning to bet their money, on who was gonna win.

"Now, GO!!!"

--------------------------

A/n: CHAPTER ONE IS FINALLY OUT!!!

Sting: Finally

Author-chan: Sorry! I'll try and post more frequently now! Summers up, and now I'm back at school, so it might be a little difficult for me, but I'll try really hard!

Sting: Hooray!

Author-chan: Hooray!x2!

Author-chan: Alrighty then~ I'll see you next chapter~

Toodaloo~