“She’s okay! Honestly, we got talking that day you skipped class to play catch the skittle in the elevator,” he said as if I was stupid and needed this stuff explained to me slowly. Rolling my eyes, I jumped up from the sofa and walked towards the table, picking up our bag of Doritos before slumping down on the sofa next to him again.

                “I don’t know how you’re not fat,” he replied, looking me up and down. Granted, I’d eaten hell of a lot of food that morning but this guy sure knew how to flatter someone.

                “To be honest, neither do I,” I said with a stretch before patting my stomach. Because I was meeting Hunter at the gym for some more self defence classes afterwards, I had tried not to eat loads in case I blew it all back up in Hunter’s face. Not that it wouldn’t have been funny; he would just end up kicking my ass more than originally planned.

                “Do you need a lift?” Dylan asked, grabbing his jacket. I nodded, taking one last crisp.

                “If that’s okay.” He smiled, grabbing his keys from the coffee table and starting towards the door. I followed him out and into his car.

                “Don’t get too bruised up, we need you looking hot for tomorrow night!” Dylan shouted across the seats when I got out of the car. I stuck my tongue out at him before shutting the door and starting towards the gym.

                Apparently, Hunter had membership so all I had to do was give his ID number and use the changing rooms before meeting him in the gym. After changing into my jogging shorts and tank top, I walked through the double doors where Hunter was supposed to be waiting for me.

                “You’re going to end up distracting me, Princess,” he replied, his eyes searching over my figure. I raised an eyebrow whilst tying my hair up above my head.

                “Good because I don’t fancy breaking my tail bone,” I retorted. Hunter grinned, checking out my backside before patting the mat on the floor with his foot.           

                “I wouldn’t even think of damaging that pretty little ass, now get over here.”

                “What a pick up line,” I muttered. He just smirked.

                “Princess, I don’t need pick up lines.” Instead of answering, I rolled my eyes, standing on the edge of the mat, watching him and waiting for his next move.

                To say that I knew nothing about kung fu or fighting was an understatement.

                “Right, so what do you know?” Hunter asked, breaking me from my checking out of his body. He was wearing a wife beater with jogging bottoms, more than what he wore at home which was a slight surprise.

                “I know that in Kung Fu Panda Po held a leopard’s pinkie finger and blew him up,” I replied in a chirpy tone. Hunter looked like he didn’t know whether to believe me or laugh.

                “Okay, well scrap that,” he mumbled, running his hand through his dark hair. “Right, just try to get out of whatever it is that I do to you, alright?” he asked whilst wearing a slightly mischievous smile.

                “Okay.” I was not expecting him to charge at me like an angry bull and knock me to the floor within a second. I landed with an oomph and a groan whilst Hunter positioned himself on my waist, holding my hands above my head.