Loud pop music reached their ears as they walked up to the porch. The driveway was full of cars, yet there was enough space for many more. That's how big that property was. Ester suddenly felt nervous. She was wearing a fancy and expensive dress but what if people still didn't want her there?

"Sierra, Ester come in!" A cheerful voice pulled her out of her doubtful thoughts and she locked eyes with Stacy. Sierra and her walked inside, seemingly unfazed by her weird behaviour.

Stacy led them into the hall where people were dancing and what not. A man with a tray offered them a glass champagne and then vanished into the crowd. Stacy also left them and the two were alone in the middle of a dancing, sweaty and drunk crowd.

"I did not expect it to be like this." Ester admitted.
"To be honest, I can't remember a party with so many people. You can hardly move without colliding with another body." Sierra shook her head as a man's face suddenly appeared in front of Ester.

"You wanna dance?" He asked her and she looked at Sierra with a 'help me' facial expression.
"I don't think so." Sierra laughed, took Ester's hand and lead them somewhere away from the crowd.

"Jesus, what is this? I feel like I'm in college again. I'm texting the girls. Let's hope they found a more quiet and uncrowded spot." Sierra complained as she rolled her eyes. She took out her phone and started texting.

Ester took a look around and saw a staircase and a hallway that seemed pretty much deserted. But other than that, every single corner was occupied by at least five people. This party was insane, Ester hated it. But she was here to spend time with Sierra, not for the party. She didn't mind the champagne though, she thought as she took another sip.

"They're not answering." Sierra groaned.
.
.
.

"I see him." Mason's voice was hard to hear with the loud music in the background.

"Good, follow him and make sure he doesn't go up to his room." Devon said and hung up just as he reached Jeremy's room upstairs. He was lucky no one significant saw him at the party because he took the back door. But now he had to make sure their plan didn't fail. After all, this was the best opportunity they would get in a while.

Him and Mason had two suspects: Stacy or Jeremy. Or both. It didn't take Mason long to see who had an iPhone 7 in their society. Everybody else had the best of the best, the iPhone 8. Only Jeremy, for whatever reason, was the only one who didn't. But that was good, at least for Mason and Devon.

Devon locked the door and started looking for Jeremy's phone. He searched and searched. He couldn't see it and figured Jeremy had it with him, which was predictable. So he decided to turn on the laptop that was sitting on Jeremy's desk.

In the meantime, Mason's eyes followed Jeremy like a hawk. To Mason, it was definitely Jeremy. Devon didn't know the guy like he did. Something about him just didn't sit well with Mason. But they still hung out together because that's how their society works. You're rich, you're in. Sad but true.

Mason watched as Stacy suddenly appeared next to her stepbrother in the kitchen and whispered something in his ear. Jeremy straightened his back and took out two glasses, filled both with some punch but in one he put two drops of something Mason could only speculate what it was. No doubt, it reminded him of ketamine.

Then Jeremy took both glasses and made his way out of the kitchen. Of course, Mason followed him. The party was disgustingly full and below their standards. Which made Mason think maybe the person who is going to drink that other glass is the whole reason why the party is held. Too many people are here, a lot of things could go down and no one would realize.

Back in Jeremy's room, Devon struggled with the password. He tried everything he could think of and gave up a few minutes after. But he had to get into that damn laptop. He was sure he would find the picture on there if he didn't have the phone.

He leaned back and sighed. Then he called Mason, who picked up in a heartbeat.

"Mason, we need the phone. I can't get into the laptop." Devon said.
"I'll see what I can do." Mason said and hung up. He ran to catch up with Jeremy.

"Hey man." He took a hold of Jeremy's shoulder, startling him slightly.
"Oh hey Mason, didn't know you were coming." He smiled.
"Yeah, last minute decision. The party seems like something I shouldn't miss." Mason smirked.

"Good, have fun." Jeremy turned back around but Mason stopped him.
"I just wanted to ask if I could borrow your phone for a second. I forgot mine and need to call my dad real quick." He lied.

"Sure. Hold this." Jeremy gave Mason his glass and pulled out his phone. He unlocked it and then handed it to Mason.
"Thanks man. I'll bring it back in just a second." Jeremy was about to object but Mason already left his side.

Now all he had to do was look at Jeremy's pictures for the ultimate proof.