🌸Azuza Ayashi🌹

(Edited: October 7, 2017)

Name: Azuza Ayashi

Gender:Female

Blood type: B

Hair color: Black

Eye color : Brown

Birthday: November 10 (This is not really her true b-day.This is the day when her foster parents adopted her.
Just read the summarization about her below to know more 👇)

Parents:
Rikka Ayashi
Yuuta Ayashi

Summarization:

She was adopted by a married couple named "Rikka and Yuuta Ayashi".
Before adopting her,They heard that this child was mysteriously find / Appears near at their orphanage but they didn't care,they like the girls behavior and it's attitude.
The 6 year old girl (Azuza/Naruko) doesn't have memories since when she was found near from that orphanage,she doesn't even know her name is.When The girl was adopted by the married couple,they name her as "Azuza".

When Naruko(Azuza) was transported in the human world where chakra's never existed.
With no memories about who she is.
Her age suddenly turn young again .She was turned into a 6 year old

She had been missing when she was 12.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋☺😋😋😋

G

U

Y

S

!
!

The story starts on the Naruto Shippuden okay.

But , first, you guys should read the pro.gue.okay😊😊

Have a nice day MY FELLOW OTAKU'S
~~~~inari-chan°^°

(Edited: November 8, 2019)

Hello everyone!

Anyway, what's written above is my old info for Azusa. Btw, I already edited her info again, based on her new appearance above.

(Picture above: Asuka Langley)
- Tbh, Azusa and Asuka had the same color hair, eyes and hair length but doesn't have the same accessory. I'll sketch her illustration next time :)

Name: Azusa Ayashi

Gender: Female

Blood type: B

Hair color: Red-Orange/ Vermillion

Eye color : Brown

Birthday: November 10

Parents:
Rikka Ayashi
Yuuta Ayashi

Summarization:

She was adopted by a married couple named "Rikka and Yuuta Ayashi".
Before adopting her, they heard that this girl was mysteriously found near the orphanage. Since she acts kindly and quiet but needs medical attention since she tend to have major health conditions. The couple immediately brought her to a psychiatrist. She was asked a question but no response. The psychiatrist told the couple that it would took a year nor several months to her stable mental and physical health.

Few years later, She was cured and now been adopted by the married couple and named her "Azusa".

Cause:

After Naruto and Sasuke's battle at the death valley. A black dome of energy formed around them, which eventually dissipated, revealing the two ninjas as their current forms, and then as their younger self again, held hands and smiled at each other. Naruko wasted no time to try to stop their ninjutsu's but failed and suddenly the black dome immediately absorbed her and become the part of it.  When the dust settled, Sasuke was revealed to be victorious.

But neither Sasuke and Naruto didn't know they made a portal to which where chakras didn't exist. To which where they accidentally send Naruko from another world. Her age quickly decreases to six years. Yet she was only twelve when she went missing on Konohagakure.

She isn't declared dead on the Konoha since her body had not found. Tsunade only listed her on the ninja's "Missing in Action".

I hope that it settles everything. I wrote it more vivid for everyone to read and comprehend. And I'll republish all the chapters for me to rewrite it.

Hope ya guys like it!

エネラ・フェイ